Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

LGBT Chatroom

Altastrofae

In commemoration of Pride Month 2018, I thought it would be a great idea to create a place where all ma' pones could shoot the breeze about the LGBT+ community and express their pride and stuff :D

So go on, start sharing stuffs, like photos, memes, gifs, silly stories, etc.

A few rules first:

1. Keep things clean, please. This is a PG13 site, there are children here.

2. Respect one another. My last LGBT topic got alot of hate. I don't want to deal with that.

3. If you don't agree with this, just leave. Please don't tell people they're "going to Hell" or "I'm so sorry for you" because nopony wants to hear that.

With rules out of the way, let's get this thing started!

• Brohoof 2

I love this :D I don't feel like they're a lot of LGBT people on this website sooo I'd love to connect with my people !! :D Anyways I'm Sydney and I'm slightly questioning but I'm 99% sure I'm a lesbian.

• Brohoof 1

LGBT

Lonely Gay Boy Timmy

Look Guys, Be Truthful

Legalize Guns Before Terrorism

Little Girls Bite Though

Life's Good Back Then

Lenovo Gets Broken Trackpoints

Let Gentlemen Become Traps

Lunatics Go Badly Together

Lick Glorious Balls Tonight

^I don't know exactly what the purpose of me making this comment was, but I have to admit, it was obscenely humorous and enjoyable to come up with that stuff on the spot xDD 

No offense ofc guys, I just think the whole "acronym" thing is silly af

• Delighted Giggle 1

After a long time going back and forth, I think I'm ready to admit that I'm bisexual. I've had plenty of girl crushes and some boyfriends before, so I'm 95% sure I'm bi. Oh wow, it feels great getting that off my chest, I should've told people that a long time ago

On 6/7/2018 at 8:15 PM, SwitchGuy2018 said:

Yeah, let's put what happen in the last thread behind us. Us who are part of LGBT have to stick together.

yeah! Let's go LGBT! I'm bi, just figured it out a few weeks ago, it's so relieving being sure now

Is it just me, or are there way fewer posts on this thread than expected. I thought there were tons of queers on these forums :o 

I'm not a queer, mind you, I'm just a weirdo /)^3^(\

James+_4b97cc78a289ca88204c76b51146961b.

Anyway, I'm pansexual, I fully embrace and am comfortable with my sexuality. I don't need religious nutters telling me how to love.

• Brohoof 2

Please do not post here unless you plan to participate in a meaningful way.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 3

One of my LGBT friends cannot get over the fact that it's pride month. I respect you guys, but I find it annoying when everyone's a little too proud and slams the fact into peoples faces. It enspecially pisses me off when some people use the fact that they're gay to they're advantage to get free stuff or guilt trip and such. But I know barely anyone does that and people shouldn't judge a person by who they like. A couple people I know are gay or bi-sexual and I applaud them for giving out such a topic many people fight about.

• Brohoof 2

Oh hey, I don't know why I didn't share this here to begin with.

Okay so a few years ago, this guy, instead of making a typical coming out video on his channel, made an entire original music video as his way of coming out.

He said later on that his intention was to get people to not just see that he was gay, but understand the struggles he went through, and to help them see how important coming out was to him. He thought he'd get less hate that way.

He had an alcoholic, abusive mother, and he never knew his father. Kids in school picked on him for his sexuality, and eventually he wasn't able to accept himself. But the guy that he is still with now helped him to accept his sexuality, and then he made this video.

I think it's really inspiring and empowering, and I think I could have the entire LGBT community backing me up on that claim :D

6 minutes ago, Barik said:

It's pride month? I didn't know that. I've been sort of going back and forth between pan- and poly- sexual myself.

Pan and Poly are the same thing. "Pan" means "all" and "poly" means "many"

Is there a difference there?

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Altastrofae said:

Pan and Poly are the same thing. "Pan" means "all" and "poly" means "many"

Is there a difference there?

There is, but not that much of one. Polysexuals are basically pickier pansexuals.

Edited by Barik

• 2 weeks later...

I’m bi but I’m still in the closet because I don’t know how to get out seeing as my mum and sister are somewhat homophobic and I couldn’t bare it getting round to them:(

4 hours ago, Mlp_fan101 said:

I’m bi but I’m still in the closet because I don’t know how to get out seeing as my mum and sister are somewhat homophobic and I couldn’t bare it getting round to them:(

I know how you feel. I came out to my parents a little over a year ago, and just last month, there was this gay guy on TV, and my mom was all like, "If one of my kids were like that, I don't know what I'd do!"

So I look at her like, "um... Excuse me? Have I not told you?"

Seriously, what the fuck? When I told them, I literally didn't come out of my room for days except to eat and use the toilet.

5 minutes ago, Altastrofae said:

I came out to my parents a little over a year ago, and just last month, there was this gay guy on TV, and my mom was all like, "If one of my kids were like that, I don't know what I'd do!"

Oh man, that's such a mean thing for a parent to say, I'm sorry. :sunny:

This is slightly related - I haven't really wanted to come out to my family because I don't want to hear comments that'd make me ashamed of myself. My mom especially has actually been quite supportive when it comes to things related to homosexuality, but I still have my doubts and I kind of feel bad about it.

• 1 month later...

Hi!

It's so great to have somewhere like this!

I afterall (fairly) recently found out that I am bi but I am currently in the closet because my mum is a bit homophobic and I don't know about most of my family...
I haven't even came out to my closest IRL friend yet infact...

Does anyone have any tips on coming out to friends?

• 9 months later...
(edited)

Nudge nudge. :P 

Since I posted in this thread, I have become gay (I really wasn't then) and lost basically all interest in the opposite sex (females), sexually.  I also have a boyfriend now if you haven't heard already. :wub:

Edited by Dusklicious