Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A question (nsfw I guess)

Spellvamp

(edited)

Apathetic person with a "I don't care" attitude (with no emotions). The one I am sertching for is one that has emotions but it went ower his limit (by being extremly absurd, stupid or simular) and has a bit of emotions left and is tagging along with the group but doesn't agree with them

Edited by Spellvamp

Quit moving the goalpost.

32 minutes ago, Spellvamp said:

what do you you call a "you know what, fuck it I don't give a shit, do what you want!" attitude oblivious?

That is an apathetic attitude.

14 minutes ago, Spellvamp said:

is one that has emotions but it went ower his limit (by being extremly absurd, stupid or simular) and has a bit of emotions left and is tagging along with the group but doesn't agree with them

That is detached. Or aloof if you prefer.

You can still have emotions and be detached. You can still be concerned and be detached. You can do the exact same thing with the word disconnected.

Just now, K.Rool Addict said:

Hmm, I think there is actually another word for what you are looking for, OP. I will do some brainstorming and see if I can come up with anything =^-^=

thanks

9 minutes ago, Spellvamp said:

thanks

Ok so here is a little something I found on Merriam Webster after a bit of fishing:

e0b0ccc0209eb994ff40932b8d57f7b4606dcb35

^Taking the most fitting of the above verbs and changing them to their adjective forms would likely be most accurate.

For example:

"Submissive attitude" doesn't have quite the right feel to it.

"Relenting attitude" might work, but it doesn't quite imply the "ragequitting" nature of your proposition.

"Capitulatory attitude" <-- would probably be the most fitting. 

• Brohoof 2