Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Triple Threat.

CastletonSnob

Almost every episode I was worried about this season turned out to be fantastic so far, so I hope Triple Threat keeps that trend going 

Why? Because you think Spike is gonna act stupid? Trust me, if Ember and Thorax are in it, whoever wrote this episode know how much Spike has improved, and Spike will have his reasoning on keeping them apart! I'm sure the reason is because the dragons and changelings had some kind of conflict in the past back when Torch and Chrysalis were in charge. 

I'm really hoping that Spike gets the title of ambassador to the dragons and changelings  by the end of this episode! If this were the case, Spike would actually have a career that isn't just being Twilight's assistant! :D

Not really. I mean, I hope they come up with a decent reason why Spike doesn't want the two to meet, but Spike's been pretty good ever since the disastrous "Princess Spike".

If anything, this episode will finally show how Spike has serious connections to royalty. He's the personal assistant to one Princess and best friends with the Dragon Lord and Changeling King afterall!

Nah. No worries over here. After all, assuming it doesn't turn out to be a cheap comedy episode or anything where Spike acts as a butt monkey or a full blown idiot, I am sure they'll have a perfectly legit reason why Spike will do what the synopsis implies. My guess is that dragons and Changelings are or once were sworn enemies; if that's the case, then of course Spike would go out of his way to prevent Ember and Thorax from meeting each other because he fears that they won't get friendly and, because they're both rulers, could also declare war on each other and draw Equestria into their massive conflict as well. Perhaps what happens is that Spike intentionally invites both Ember and Thorax on the same day to have them meet and doesn't tell them that the other will be there (as a surprise) and then starts reading some books from the Friendship Castle's library as he awaits their arrival as one of his activities, only to then find out in a history book that dragons and Changelings bear bad blood against one another and do not mesh well together, which prompts Spike to panic and try whatever he can to avert a potential calamity from a dragon ruler and Changeling ruler meeting each other.

• Brohoof 2

49 minutes ago, Foxy Socks said:

Wait, isn't this the episode that is said to be false information? Besides, I haven't heard much about it.

Yes, but that was with a different synopsis. Back then it was something about how Chrysalis had teamed up with two other old enemies to kidnap Starlight, and the mane six had to save her. The actual synopsis is the one this thread is talking about, which focuses on Spike, Ember, and Thorax.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Marimo said:

Yes, but that was with a different synopsis. Back then it was something about how Chrysalis had teamed up with two other old enemies to kidnap Starlight, and the mane six had to save her. The actual synopsis is the one this thread is talking about, which focuses on Spike, Ember, and Thorax.

Really? If it's true then that sounds great! Perfect set of characters in my opinion.