Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We stand united 1x1 Maple Bat

MickeyAdaptus

Celestia felt like she was about to puke. "That's terrible. Should we try to do something against these enemies."

Luna looked at Celestia. "No, We can't risk our own soldier on this. What if Maple, my strongest soldier, Became corrupted the army wouldn't stand a chance... Is... Is there a cure ot this virus?" She looked worried now.

--------------------------------------------

"WHOA! Get out of my head." He covered his horns for some reason "That's very private space. Woody Only!"

Maple walked up. "Bro? Are you ok?"

"No this pony is reading my thoughts. You know that's the one thing I hate the most." He said using his magic to shrink himself hiding behind his younger sister "It makes bring chaos so hard."

Fluttershy picked up the tiny Woodland "It'll be ok." She looked at the pony "Who are you?"

• Brohoof 1

Jack looked a bit sad. "A cure... That is something we had all wished for, but it is really hard to make let alone find one. My father had been working on one and i have been trying to continue his research, but I am not getting really far... Because even should I find the situation, the virus will eventually adapt and gain a resistance it, meaning i would have to find a different way. But what worries me the most is that since they don't even know of your race existence yet, they are going to attempt to use your race as a new strain for the virus, and from what I have read about all of your properties, the results could be disastrous." he said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mythical had a bit of trouble controlling his chuckling.

"Forgive me, I just so happened to hear your thoughts, they were floating among my ears like a bee. One can't get the bee away unless the bee becomes hostile."

He narrowed his eyes for a moment.

"Please excuse me, but i have to be somewhere, it was nice meeting you." Mythic said as he wandered away.

Luna nodded. "Let me help you find a cure. It's for the betterment of both our kind let us head to the library to gather some books then We shall head to everfree Zecora should be able to help us as well." She picked him up with her magic. "Let us go!"

-----------------------------------------------

"Hey Wait! Who are you?" Maple said angrily "I don't think I trust you. Your smile isn't helping nor the fact you can read minds!"

• Brohoof 1

Jack nodded "Every moment will count, hopefully, that will give us enough time." Jack said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mythic turned around looked into her eyes.

"Any wise being would not trust me, but for who am, i can only give you the name Mythic Crunch for now, telling more of my secrets would cause quite a few things that i am not font of, but worry not, when certain events will trigger, i will tell you all." he said.

Luna, after dashing to the library and grabbing a few book was carrying Jack to Zecora's house. She landed at the door and knocked on it. "Zecora! We need your help!"

The Zebra eventually stepped out of her home. "What do you need. Your intelligence I still have a creed."

"Jack here needs to create a cure for a disease that ponies can't come into contact with other wise there might be bad side effects. You tell her more." Luna said confidently

------------------------------

His comment worried the 3.

After he had left Maple was the first to say something. "I'm going to follow him." She said grimly "Given what has happened recently I can't let such a suspicious pony wander alone. Even if I'm forced to risk myself."

"Maple? You can't risk it. What if he has ties to the people that Jack told us about." Woody said

"I know but I have to protect Equestria." She waved the others good bye and started to follow Mystic.

"Well I have to protect you!" He shouted. "Oh it's no use now she can't hear me know

"She'll be ok. If she gets spotted she'll know how to get out of the situation. I know she will." Fluttershy said. "Now lets see about that bruise."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, Luna said you where

and such,  could you please help us with finding a cure? I only have some notes about my current progress but I do have lots of information in my dairy." Jack said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mythic was walking down a dirt pad and out of nowhere a Manticore jumped from the bushes and confronted him.

"Would you look at that, a massive beast, how *unfortunate* for me." he said, even in this situation he had his grin on his face.

The manticore roared and tried to strike at him.

Mythic's body got enveloped by a small purple aura as his eyes started to glow.

The manticore's throat suddenly got grabbed by an invisible force, but in truth, it was Mythic's powers that were gripping the manticore's throat from the inside.

And with a fast twist, the manticore'/s neck was snapped, and it fell dead on the ground.

"I understand you were hungry mr manticore, but so am I, and I already skipped out on dinner way too much." mythic joked as he was dragging the manticore's body behind him with his powers.

• Brohoof 1

Zecora motioned for the 2 to come inside. "Welcome to my humble abode. Here we can crack the cures code."

Her hut was bigger than Luna remembered "I see you have made improvements since my last visit. This should make things easier."

There where hundreds of plants scattered "We have plenty of greens." She said looking at all them "Enough to suite your many needs."

-----------------------------------------------

Maple flinched silently. She couldn't give away her position lest that happen to her. She was worried that this had been a mistake.

• Brohoof 1

Jack looked around. "This is quite a nice place you got here, reminds me of some place I have been before."                                                                                                                     He then looked at Luna. "I am going to head to the crash site where the wormhole had appeared before, if i am lucky, i might be able to find the bodies from one of those infected creatures, the chance is pretty high one of them might have been lurking in one of the wreckages." he said.                                                                                                                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                                                                                                         Mythic suddenl dropped the body.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           "I have an quick errand to run, you stay here friend." he said to the dead manticore for some reason as he headed towards ponyville.

• Brohoof 1

"Very well I will head with you just in case." Luna said. "Just in case."

--------------------------------------

Maple was still following mythic she was worried he had spotted her and was luring her into a trap or something. She prayed to Luna hoping for the best.

• Brohoof 1

"That might be best, but please be careful, I have a feeling something is going to be out there." Jack said, knowing this particular scenario all too well.

It was a while later when they arrived at the crash site, the wormhole had already been closed long.

Jack was listening around for any sounds until he heard screeching sounds coming from somewhere close, they were muffled, but Jack could hear it clearly.

He moved the origin of the sound, it was one of the wreckages.

He drew his knife and gripped the knife in his hand.

He hesitated a bit at first, but eventually, he decided to it, ripping the upper part that was already broken apart from its hinges.

Inside the wreckage as a cat creature similar to Jack, but it was coal black and had golden eyes, with an unsettling glow coming from it.

It was impaled on a sharp rock, but despite that, it was raging like a wild beast, clawing at everything around him.

"I can never get used to this.." Jack said to himself as he eyed the creature carefully.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Luna examined the black car creature "Is this the effects of the virus?" She stayed aways away hoping to not catch the virus due to Jack's warning. "This is horible. Normally something like that would have killed someone. This is inhumane."

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

He sighed. "Yeah, this is what happens, tough this used to be one from my own race, but i presume it got infected long ago, i cannot imagine what pony would like."

he said as he moved closer, his heart was beating at a very fast rate.

Jack moved in a bit further but jumped back as the creature suddenly made a violent move towards him from his impalement, but despite it being stuck, the thing holding him would not last forever.

Jack looked a bit closer until his eyes widened a bit.

He cursed to himself.

"This is a scout, if we end up killing it, it will send a distress signal straight towards its masters, but should we leave it here, it will eventually come free and go in a murder rampage. This is bad..." Jack said with a grimace.

• Brohoof 1

Luna picked it up with her magic. "Then we need to get it somewhere we can keep it away from others." She put it to sleep with another spell. "Where in equestria could we keep it away from any sort of contact with ponies though?" She had a look of worry on her face she was filled with thoughts of what might happen to the pony race if this was to spread. "We think chrysalis will need to help us too. Her army cannot get sick as far as we can tell however she hates all of pony kind so I doubt she will help us."

----------------------------------------

Despite how careful Maple was being while following Mythic. She had stepped on a branch that might have been a bit too dry there was a loud snap sound. Maple flew up into the tree quickly before the pony even had time to turn around. Her breathing was quiet but she was taking long breaths.

• Brohoof 1

Jack thought for a moment.

"While I cannot think of a location, I know perhaps for a way to increase our odds of survival. I have heard about the neighbouring nations on this planet."

"Perhaps we could hold a worldwide council, discuss the threat with all of the leaders if we all stand together, we might just have a chance."

He tought for a moment.

"Princess, are there any of the Royal Guard nearby at where we are now? I was thinking we could trap the creature in a cage or something. Because the sleeping spell won't work on that thing for long, its natural senses are vastly diffren't then ours and is not limited by sleep, wich means it will wake up soon and come to its senses."  Jack said with concern.

"No pony like to be near everfree but we should be able to put it back to sleep if needed. I mean if that works anyways." She turned and started running back to zecora's house. "WE best hurry we can keep it in a magical cage in zecora's home."

• Brohoof 1

Jack nodded and followed at a very slow pace.

'Everything seemed peaceful for me the first day, but when I saw that THING... Everything started to come back... But why do I have this constant feeling in my head?'

He stopped moving.

"Can we please stop for a moment? Something is not right...." he said.

He suddenly felt the mark on his arm growing with heat, as a strange was feeling in his body.

Jack lost his consciousness out of nowhere as the thing inside his body started to increase its aggressiveness when the infected creature had met its eyes.

Luna skid to a stop "We can for a while but I really want to make sure that this creature is secure quickly. Take what time you need but again perhaps try to hurry. She focused on keeping the Creature under control. How do we keep them safe Luna worried I fear that this may be a bit more of a problem than We once thought

• Brohoof 1

He stood stil for a moment and clutched his head.

'What is this feeling... i had it before, but when i saw that creature it just.... sky rocketed...' he tought with panic

Jack fell the ground as his sudden change was going on.

His one by one started to lock up by some sort of force as lay there.

"Wait? What is going?!" he screamed.

When Jack came in contact with the creature in the Wreckage, the thing in his body started to very aggressive.

Eventually, it reached it head, but all that came out where some sounds befor he lost his own uncounsious, all he could hear when he was awake was a loud ringing in his head.

Luna panicked and threw the creature aside it landing in a tree. "What is going on! Are you alright, Jack." She picked him up with her hooves "Speak!" She yelled in her royal voice. She realized that that was probably a mistake "Sorry." She wispered.

• Brohoof 1

Jack had lost all consciousness, the only thing that was activated was the red mark on his arm, not only did it glow, but it also started reshaping a bit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack was in some sort of dream, but this was far from a regular one, it was more like some sort of simulation, only this one was a forced one.

He looked around with fear in his eyes, he was in dark room.

"What is happening here? I don't get it, Was Equestria all a dream and i am waking up to the reality? I don't understand." He said to himself in desperation.

Luna realized there was no way of waking him up and picked him and the other cat creature up and ran to Zecora's house. She busted the door open and threw the corrupted one into a empty closet creating a magical barrier to keep it in there.

"My word. Who is that who is new to our little herd." Zecora said as she rushed pas her while she was brewing.

"It's a long story. I think Jack here lost consciousness as well." Luna laid him on a pile of hay hoping he was ok.

• Brohoof 1

Jack was still wandering in his dream.

"This not good this not good.." he kept muttering to himself.

He suddenly came to an awful realisation. "Wait a second... That feeling..."

His eyes widened.

"When I saw the infected eyes of that creature, the thing inside of me must have reacted, wich explains my current state."

He pinched himself to see if he could pain.

"This what I was afraid off, it took over certain parts of my body and connected those feeling to the dream... I might as well consider myself death since I probably won't be lasting another 5 minutes."

"I am just going to sit here and wait for it to come then, I have no other choice in the matter, it will kill me regardless if I try to kill, that thing can constantly reform in this state while all it has to do is murder me and I am a goner. Wel.. I should have seen this coming honestly." he said to himself.

Zecora had been working hard since they left with notes Jack had left behind. She finally finished a batch of something and poured it into a cup "Here. If this will work... Well I'm no seer. A magic cure I should tell. It should help him... For a spell."

Luna nodded and had jack drink it. Even while he was unconscious. "Let's hope it works then."

• Brohoof 1

When the potion was inside his body, Jack felt nothing at first, until his dream suddenly started to collapse.

He looked around with fear as the dream was collapsing, and a roar of pure hatred came from every corner of his head.

Eventually, he shot awake, but he was only able to his head so far.

"What happened?" he asked with a very confused tone, he looked around but he could only look so far

Zecora jumped back when he woke. "I didn't expect it to work. I guess now I have a bit of a smirk. Jack your cure seems to be ok. I cannot yet say hooray. This cure may not last. I fear most of the effect has already passed. We must seek the permanent cure. We will find it for sure."

Luna fell over "Oh thank goodness that worked."

• Brohoof 1