Might be a bit harder to tickle your friends when you don't have fingers. That's why ponies use raspberries.

Posted Image

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Cookies... who doesn't love 'em! I love cookies, you love cookies, everypony loves cookies. And apparently, as this next pic makes abundantly clear, Princess Woona loves cookies too!!!

Posted Image

Next, here's some cuteness between Derpy and the Doctor, which, as I've stated many times before, is one of the few shipping pairings that I actually support in the fandom!

Posted Image

And finally, here's me taking a shot at the captioning that Chaotic Discord does all the time on this thread, so here it goes. Wish me luck!!!

Ma- Mama? MAMA!!!

Oh Derpy, there you are, I was wondering where you were! I was just dropping by Ponyville today to see how all of my ponies were doing, and nopony seemed to know where you were!!

I've missed you Mama!!!

I know you have Derpy, everypony has, and I've missed you too! I'm sorry that I can't visit more often.

I love you Mama!!!!!

I love you too Derpy, so very much, now and always; don't you ever forget that!

Posted Image

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 6

"My Little Dashie", told through pictures, note, not for the faint of heart! You may want to listen to

for added affect.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Don't feel sad though, because there's a little surprise waitng for you, click the spoiler ;)

Ready?

Posted Image

Edited by Prominer44
  • Brohoof 6

Can anypony tickle another pony with hooves?

Or can all they do is just blow belly-raspberries?

Excellent question. My guess is hooves can be used minimally for rubbing on stomach areas that are open enough for such things, as this next picture will show, but I figure raspberries must work better, as you can can actually grip onto them somewhat while doing so.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 5

Courtesy of our very own Mayuen <3 This was a request they did for me and I was blown away by how adorable and fantastic they did on it.

Posted Image

Dude, I mean't to comment on this one earlier; thank you sooooooooooo much for making and posting this pic. Definitely the sweetest Applejack comic I've seen in awhile!!! :wub:

Anyways, I'll start my post with a really cute Derpy and Golden Harvest comic; it's kinda funny too, especially in the art style (kinda reminds me of the Animaniacs), but it's mostly just really, really cute!

Posted Image

Next... :wacko: huh... apparently Rainbow Dash is a cat. Who knew?

Posted Image

Here's some techno-AppleDash

Posted Image

Here's some Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo having some fun in the clouds!

Posted Image

And finally... well, words need not describe how or why this is cute...

Posted Image

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 6

Dude, I mean't to comment on this one earlier; thank you sooooooooooo much for posting this pic. Definitely the sweetest Applejack comic I've seen in awhile!!!

Not only did I post it, but it's thanks to me it exists at all :3 It was a request of mine. An RD & Scoots one will be in the works before too long.

• Brohoof 3

Dude, I mean't to comment on this one earlier; thank you sooooooooooo much for posting this pic. Definitely the sweetest Applejack comic I've seen in awhile!!! :wub:

Anyways, I'll start my post with a really cute Derpy and Golden Harvest comic; it's kinda funny too, especially in the art style (kinda reminds me of the Animaniacs), but it's mostly just really, really cute!

Posted Image

found one more of them, same style at least ^_^

Posted Image

oh, AJ, but don´t worry, help is coming...

Posted Image

btw, am i the only one who noticed colgate and dr. whooves have the exact same cutie mark... :blink:

Edited by Yo Dawg
  • Brohoof 4

Not only did I post it, but it's thanks to me it exists at all :3 It was a request of mine. An RD & Scoots one will be in the works before too long.

Aw shucks, I forgot about that. Don't worry, I went and fixed my post so that I mentioned your creation of said pic as well! Can't wait to see the RD and Scoots one!!!! :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Ooooooo, here's a pic of the Mane 6 (+Spike) filified that I've never seen before!

Posted Image

So, ya'll remember that Fluttershy-Toothless pic that I posted awhile ago?

Posted Image

Yeah, that's the one; anyway... as this next pic shows, not only did Fluttershy keep Toothless, but... well... he grew up.

Posted Image

And finally, here's a little something for my little sister, who'll be leaving next week to go to Grand Valley University!!! Love ya little sis!!! You'll always be my LSBFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 5

Awww, poor Applejack :(. I get this depressed vibe from her when I see this pic

Posted Image

Even the description shares this feeling (This is by WhiteDiamond, of course).

"Poor, sweet, adorable Applejack! :( Consistently placing last or very near it on the Mane Six ponies popularity polls, and the subject of "background pony" jokes and the like. I've never understood why more people don't care for her, because in my opinion she has a fantastic personality and a very appealing design. Who wouldn't want a pony like her as a friend, really? But even I, who decidedly adore her admittedly don't draw enough of her I'm ashamed to say, something I figured I should start trying to remedy now. So here she is, in all of her loose-hair (just because) lovable glory.

Go Applejack~ Posted Image"

I care for her :(......

• Brohoof 6