Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Celebrity Character Descriptions

FlareGun45

So we got detailed character descriptions of all the major guest characters in the movie!

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/07/confirmation-of-earlier-german.html

Some of these characters really seem like they're made for one particular main character to interactive with - such as Princess Skystar with Pinkie, Capper with Rarity, Captain Celaeno with Rainbow, and Grubber with Spike! What do you think of these descriptions? Doesn't this make you more hyped than before? :D

• Brohoof 2

Captain Celaeno has a prosthetic leg. I wonder if we'll get the why and how of this when her character is introduced. Songbird Serenade is just so adorable. I'm looking forward to hearing her sing.

Capper is the character I'm waiting for. Every world needs sentient sapient cats! Just seeing him makes me want to see "The Cat Returns" again!

• Brohoof 1

I was quite hyped before but this is certainly doing nothing to hurt my excitement. Bring on these new characters! Right now my favorite one is Capper, but they're all cute and I like that theory of most of them having a Mane 6 counterpart.

On 7/14/2017 at 10:34 PM, MegaSean45 said:

So we got detailed character descriptions of all the major guest characters in the movie!

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/07/confirmation-of-earlier-german.html

Some of these characters really seem like they're made for one particular main character to interactive with - such as Princess Skystar with Pinkie, Capper with Rarity, Captain Celaeno with Rainbow, and Grubber with Spike! What do you think of these descriptions? Doesn't this make you more hyped than before? :D

I would really love if they set up each of the character to paralell/interact with one of the six, but I also kind of think we may be jumping to conclusions-- Who would fluttershy be linked with for example? I can't really see her being the one to link with novo; I SUPPOSE fluttershy could just kind of generically interact with the soldiers of Storm king and get them to switch sides (like its hinted at in her concept art), but that would seem kind of weird.

It'd be kind of funny if they had AJ interact with Songbird serenade (the bit about her believing in what she sings), but that'd seem like it was ripping off/retreading her Colortura thing again, yeah? :P