Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Smart Are You?

cuteycindyhoney

(edited)

I had hunches about a good majority of these but flat out guessed on 10 questions and got 8 of those guesses correct, so I'm a pretty gifted guesser! A more accurate score would be 35/50.

aus.png

Edited by Guest

(edited)

LOL @Yumekai, on your first tab XD. Anyway, I got a 35 out of 50 from taking that quiz.

My proof is in an attached file JPEG format.

Sad thing about that @cuteycindyhoney, is that I'm in college and you're probably right. Maybe you don't need to go to college, but that still doesn't stop the societal pressure highschool kids feel if they don't go to college.

People's standards at this day and age have become way too high unlike the past. Still, I'll find a purpose and a job from all this college hyper madness people have for these days.

IMG_0349.JPG

Sorry for the poor quality. I don't know how to copy the image address of my results so I have to use my Iphone 6 to do this. :P

Edited by ZethaPonderer
  • Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Sorry for the poor quality. I don't know how to copy the image address of my results so I have to use my Iphone 6 to do this. :P

You can take a screencap and crop it out in MS Paint, yes?

Sunset beat me. I missed a couple of dates and guessed two of them and got them right. Yay me. I cropped out the screaming Trump face below the quiz but I should have kept it and put bunny ears on him.. oh well.

Dumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Sad thing about that @cuteycindyhoney, is that I'm in college and you're probably right. Maybe you don't need to go to college, but that still doesn't stop the societal pressure highschool kids feel if they don't go to college.

People's standards at this day and age have become way too high unlike the past. Still, I'll find a purpose and a job from all this college hyper madness people have for these days.

It isn't that I didn't need to go to college. I didn't WANT to, for personal reasons. I credit my life long love of reading for my score. I would have done a little better, but mixed up dates several times in the test. I'm still happy with my score though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...