Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony !!

pegapony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

From a friends recomendations

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Long time a go when my daughter played with G3 ponys. I was the e-bay operator to get home those "exotic" collectors items. So really a long time fan... Years before FIM. And oh yes of course, we have real life ponys too.

Well I´m new to the music of the FAD, and maybe it is a bit to late as I can see...

But the FAD need new, newer ending music so.... I´m here !

Let´s se what we can create. I don´t have the time to make tracks all day long, but I put up all work online when the songs are ready enough to publish (there are some hiding in my computer).

So check out  PEGAPONY on Youtube.

I hope I can contribute to something here too.

I would love to make musical friend too, if there are any that like to work together.

Edited by pegapony
  • Brohoof 6

Nice to meet you New Fluttershy Fan ! Strange. I was quite sure that I answered to your welcoming post already. :ooh:. Better late than ever. Thanks for follow me. You are my 100th follower. Yay! Meet a lot of friends and have fun.  Happy forumying Pegapony. :)

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Nice to meet you New Fluttershy Fan ! Strange. I was quite sure that I answered to your welcoming post already. :ooh:. Better late than ever. Thanks for follow me. You are my 100th follower. Yay! Meet a lot of friends and have fun.  Happy forumying Pegapony. :)

Thank you a lot Fluttershy Friend ! According to your profile you are a very nice pony and I like your honesty a lot already.

21 hours ago, StormBlaze said:

hi there new music pone! im musical too, but more for vocal use than actually creating music ^^; 

hope you'll stick around. 

I love musical friends too... Eeyp, I hope to stick around as much time allows, real life is demanding sometimes. But I have found nice friends here already !

• Brohoof 2

Hello there!

As for me, I have toyed with music a little (8-bit), but I wouldn't call myself a musician. :P 

Welcome to the herd! :)