Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open On the High-horse seas!

Stickman, The Legend

Just now, Stickman, The Legend said:

I then epicly throw the blade outside the cage and it cuts the chains releasing us. The alarms blare as we try and escape.

TU: Yes! Now let's get our capes on and get out of here!

Techno then put Stickman's cape back on him... 

Just now, Stickman, The Legend said:

The cape then starts wrapping around me and Skystar as we make our way out of there.

Techno was now walking with the two as they were finding a way out...

TU: Okay the exit should be just around the corner plus you two look really snuggly there with your capes!

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Techno was now walking with the two as they were finding a way out...

TU: Okay the exit should be just around the corner plus you two look really snuggly there with your capes!

I look out the escape hatch, and it's a long way down. "Wanna go?" I say as I motion toward the escape hatch.

2 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

I look out the escape hatch, and it's a long way down. "Wanna go?" I say as I motion toward the escape hatch.

TU: Obviously plus just jump down and I'll catch you with my magic!

Techno then jumped down to fly a little to land safely...

1 minute ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

I jump down and epicly do flips as we make our way back to the sea. "YEEHAW!!!" I excitedly say.

Techno then caught the two with his magic enabling a safe landing...

TU: Okay that was too easy! Anyways I wonder where Will is?

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah maybe we should go back to the queen now! Like she's probably worried about us and maybe she would want a cape like ours! She would probably want something to snuggle in!

"While we should head back to the Queen, I don't think she'll want a cape. Just sayin'." I say as I snuggle with Skystar.

2 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

"While we should head back to the Queen, I don't think she'll want a cape. Just sayin'." I say as I snuggle with Skystar.

TU: Yeah it's just everyone should love the capes by my system logic so you may be surprised when the queen starts playing with our capes wanting her own! Though the chances of her not wanting a cape are very low indeed.

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's just everyone should love the capes by my system logic so you may be surprised when the queen starts playing with our capes wanting her own! Though the chances of her not wanting a cape are very low indeed.

"I think my fashion sense is quite good enough." Said Queen Novo as she comes and hugs both me and Skystar. "Good to see you both made it out ok.

8 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

"I think my fashion sense is quite good enough." Said Queen Novo as she comes and hugs both me and Skystar. "Good to see you both made it out ok.

TU: Well it was a lot easier than I expected plus I wonder if you like the capes we are wearing!

2 hours ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Queen Novo smiled. "As much as they look good on my daughter and my future son-in-law..." Everyone was shocked at hearing that.

TU: Yeah my system told me that answer was coming!

Techno then spawned a massive cape on Novo that was beautifully designed in her colour scheme plus it was exactly the same to Techno's cape except for it's appearance...

TU: Okay I believe this should be really nice!

( I'll be leaving for school soon so I won't be around for the next 8-9 hours! :) )

6 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah my system told me that answer was coming!

Techno then spawned a massive cape on Novo that was beautifully designed in her colour scheme plus it was exactly the same to Techno's cape except for it's appearance...

TU: Okay I believe this should be really nice!

( I'll be leaving for school soon so I won't be around for the next 8-9 hours! :) )

I recover from my shock. "F-future son-in-law?!" I said with a non-worrying look. "Yes, it seems my daughter found love. You've been around the block or two with that nemesis of yours! Seems only fair she goes with you on adventures." Novo said.

9 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

I recover from my shock. "F-future son-in-law?!" I said with a non-worrying look. "Yes, it seems my daughter found love. You've been around the block or two with that nemesis of yours! Seems only fair she goes with you on adventures." Novo said.

@Stickman, The Legend

Will woke up in time to hear that Stickman and Princess Skystar were going to be married.

"Aw, that's sweet. Sorry that I apparently slept through whatever excitement just happened. If I'm not too forward, can I be the ringbearer? I was one when my father re-married."

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Stickman, The Legend

Will woke up in time to hear that Stickman and Princess Skystar were going to be married.

"Aw, that's sweet. Sorry that I apparently slept through whatever excitement just happened. If I'm not too forward, can I be the ringbearer? I was one when my father re-married."

"Sure, hon." Novo said.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

TU: Yeah I'm actually excited for Stickman's relationship! Plus now you've got your massive cape there to snuggle in whenever you get the urge to do so!

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Novo's cape then wrapped itself around Novo...

TU: Ohh! It looks like your cape wants to snuggle with you! Like it's actually really soft and cuddly!

I laugh. (I'm watching 2 movies for my class tomorrow, I will still be able to do the RP, but I might not answer immediately, ok?)

7 hours ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

I laugh. (I'm watching 2 movies for my class tomorrow, I will still be able to do the RP, but I might not answer immediately, ok?)

(Yeah I'm perfectly fine with that as I understand you there! :) )

TU: Anyways Stickman maybe your cape there would allow you to spawn in capes on others!