Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Chronological Partial Ordering of All Episodes?

Ganondox

Some episodes in the show must occur strictly before some other episode because there are events in it alluded to in the other. As such, a chronological partial-ordering of episodes can be created. For the purposes I want this ordering for though (main thing I want it for is a reference for a game plan, but it is also useful for stream-lining marathons), I don't actually want to include all logical chronological relations, just important ones. For example, while each season finale has heavy evidence that it takes place chronologically after all the other episodes in the season due to some major change, I only episodes that the finale references to be listed as being a necessary predecessor like the item episodes and the Equestrian Games for the Season 4 finale. I do however want all episodes in a season to be listed as coming after the season opener. Does anyone know if any such ordering exists, or am I going to have to create one from scratch? 

Edited by Ganondox

I've actually been working on a timeline for a while and I'm planning on releasing it after Shadow Play airs in the US, so this weekend, I believe? However, my timeline includes every episode and some of them are placed before the premieres, so it may not be quite what you're looking for.

3 hours ago, Starshine Sprinkles said:

I've actually been working on a timeline for a while and I'm planning on releasing it after Shadow Play airs in the US, so this weekend, I believe? However, my timeline includes every episode and some of them are placed before the premieres, so it may not be quite what you're looking for.

I’m looking for a strict partial order, not a total order based on guess work, so probably not, though in order to make the timeline you probably had to consider all the strict information so it might still be useful.