Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The miraculous/accursed gift

Krashface

So, I came up with this idea since we're getting closer to halloween: in this little and easy game, one must offer a gift of any form (a ring, a necklace, even a photo or something that can be worn and removed ) that will grant both a great miracle of any kind (powerful, silly or both) and a fairly terrible curse if those who accept the "gift" don't meet the requirements for the miracle, ending the post with a simple "accept or not ?".

Easy peasy example: the One Ring from LOTR, power and immortality at the cost of sanity and a corrupted soul if used for too much.

So, be creative and remember, every kind of miracle is accepted, as well as any kind of curse.

I'll start with offering this: two armlets of gold and ivory that will grant immortality and power, making literally anyone who wore them a king of mankind, unbeatable and kinda handsome, but they'll require a thousand souls a year to work correctly, or who wear them will loose his/her soul, his/her body will be let to decay and his/her mind shattered forever.

Accept or not ?

Sound like its from a  Dark souls...

I will take it and become the lord of hollows!

A magical pair of shoes that can make you run really fast, but  now everything seems slow to you like everyone talk slow, move slow ects.  would you accept it or not? 

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

becoming super fast but letting everyone else been slow as f... well, ok, I can do more stuff at the same time.

let's see... aha! I offer an enchanted crown that will grant all the money you want at any time, but will steal them from the people of your city, and they will know who did this. Accept it or not ?

I won't accept it because then i wont have any sleep by worrying who will rob me!

You are giving to eat @The_Gobo who give you a large amount of radiation power making you invincible!  but unfortunately you become anxious as the gobo and everyone can't stand you sorry gobo haha xp jk

would you take it?

• Brohoof 2

No. Why would I want to eat @The_Gobo? He gave me a lot of Brohoofs.

My gift is a version of Mickey's Sorcerer Hat that allows you to become any Disney and Pixar character, recreate any object from the Disney/Pixar world. The curse is you can't use any other ability if it has nothing to do with Disney. Would you use it?

• Brohoof 2