Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

where and who hid the geodes in that cave?

Cahead2015

If you're asking about Camp Everfree's cave, the magic came "flying" from the CHS statue (portal) and entered the cave.

Spoiler

The same way it did on Juniper's mirror on the mall.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, DonMaguz said:

If you're asking about Camp Everfree's cave, the magic came "flying" from the CHS statue (portal) and entered the cave.

Hide contents

Yeah I saw it, I just went to know its origins.

Is it possible that sunset shimmer wasn't the first pony to venture into the human dimension?

Mysterious aren't they, they're just like the elements of Harmony, only difference is, there is no complete origin.

14a0d34723503a5c755480239909.jpg

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, DonMaguz said:

Hide contents

Except that the magic went flying around, AFTER all the mess with Gloriosa. The geodes where already there for god knows how long :huh: 

2 hours ago, Cahead2015 said:

Yeah I saw it, I just went to know its origins.

Is it possible that sunset shimmer wasn't the first pony to venture into the human dimension?

Mysterious aren't they, they're just like the elements of Harmony, only difference is, there is no complete origin.

14a0d34723503a5c755480239909.jpg

ANOTHER difference: There's a seventh :D 

I'd suspect that there have been ponies who visited the human world WAY before than Sunny, and maybe still living among the pastel humans. WHO KNOWS IF THAT'S WHERE THE ALICORNS WENT TO :squee:

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

Except that the magic went flying around, AFTER all the mess with Gloriosa. The geodes where already there for god knows how long :huh: 

I'd suspect that there have been ponies who visited the human world WAY before than Sunny, and maybe still living among the pastel humans. WHO KNOWS IF THAT'S WHERE THE ALICORNS WENT TO :squee:

When Sunset reads Gloriosa's memories it's shown how the magic was flying towards the cave. It isn't shown how that first leak went out of the statue, so there's gap of information there, but it's highly implied that it came from the same place that the leaks of the end as they were pretty similar to the one that got into the cave.

There's definitely a chance that Sunset was not the only pony to have crossed the portal before Twilight, but there's also no info on any other pony remaining as long time as Sunset has. Now Sirens are a different story, either Starswirl's portal sent them through a portal that also led them to EQG's present time (minus a pair of years at most) or there's a huge gap in time frequency between dimensions.

Back to the geodes and magic leaks from the CHS statue, I really hope that it's mystery can be traced back to Equestria giving Sunset a chance to visit her homeland.

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Then it's possible that the ALICORNS were probably the ones that put the geodes there, maybe those geodes are possibly the powers of the ALICORNS.

9 hours ago, DonMaguz said:

When Sunset reads Gloriosa's memories it's shown how the magic was flying towards the cave. It isn't shown how that first leak went out of the statue, so there's gap of information there, but it's highly implied that it came from the same place that the leaks of the end as they were pretty similar to the one that got into the cave.

There's definitely a chance that Sunset was not the only pony to have crossed the portal before Twilight, but there's also no info on any other pony remaining as long time as Sunset has. Now Sirens are a different story, either Starswirl's portal sent them through a portal that also led them to EQG's present time (minus a pair of years at most) or there's a huge gap in time frequency between dimensions.

Back to the geodes and magic leaks from the CHS statue, I really hope that it's mystery can be traced back to Equestria giving Sunset a chance to visit her homeland.

Like in the first movie, the mane 6 and the ALICORNS were just waiting for twilight return, for probably hours which is my theory here: a single hour in equestria is a whole day in the human dimension.

1 hour ago, Cahead2015 said:

This topic is for g4 storyline only.

Besides No one watches g1 anymore

Hey, you asked the question, I gave a possible answer. 

Maybe Megan brought the gems with her from Equestria to the human world. 

Now that'd be a heck of a call back.

1 minute ago, Denim&Venom said:

Hey, you asked the question, I gave a possible answer. 

Maybe Megan brought the gems with her from Equestria to the human world. 

Now that'd be a heck of a call back.

Throughout the entire series of g4 there are no connections to g1 so that's no way Megan would've put them there.

Just now, Cahead2015 said:

Throughout the entire series of g4 there are no connections to g1 so that's no way Megan would've put them there.

There are connections. There's a tirek. A scorpan. A firefly. An Applejack. And a spike.

(edited)
17 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

There are connections. There's a tirek. A scorpan. A firefly. An Applejack. And a spike.

Story wise I mean

This cave may look natural except that platform in the background, now that could really indicate that Sunset was not the first pony to venture into the human dimension:

15091314981391332440079.thumb.jpg.9f8eebfb06a0c44e40ed1aacfe9fd75b.jpg

(Please no g1, only g4 okay?)

Edited by Cahead2015

The Equestrian Magic that came from the portal made its way over to the cave at Camp Everfree and eventually formed into the geodes that Gloriosa found. Granted, that wasn't the best explanation given that we only got the basic gist of it so perhaps an expanded explanation is in order.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
26 minutes ago, Skytower said:

Maybe the cave is in the same place as the tree but in the human dimension and the magic from the portal activated dormant properties in the gems.

Only difference is that, the tree is in a valley at the North end of a canyon according to the map of equestria 

2 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Well, hope the YouTube web series expand upon those, and perhaps reveal Sunny was far from the first pony in the human world :squee:

I certainly hope so too!👍

Edited by Cahead2015

5 hours ago, Skytower said:

Maybe the cave is in the same place as the tree but in the human dimension and the magic from the portal activated dormant properties in the gems.

Perhaps it's the human world equivalent to the Tree of Harmony, as they contain magical artifacts. But the main differences are, there's an extra in the human world, and it's been stated that the magic of the geodes is equestrian, so it's of alien origin. Contrast to the the elements, which are from their land of origin

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Perhaps it's the human world equivalent to the Tree of Harmony, as they contain magical artifacts. But the main differences are, there's an extra in the human world, and it's been stated that the magic of the geodes is equestrian, so it's of alien origin. Contrast to the the elements, which are from their land of origin

Perhaps the human world needs that extra element?  Or that one of the elements split as it passed through the portal?

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Skytower said:

Perhaps the human world needs that extra element?  Or that one of the elements split as it passed through the portal?

So sunset's and twilight's elements are halves?

18 hours ago, Cahead2015 said:

So sunset's and twilight's elements are halves?

It's possible.  Perhaps they both carry equal parts of the magic of friendship. We've only seen human Twilight use her full powers when Sunset has been nearby.  

Edited by Skytower
  • Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Skytower said:

It's possible.  Perhaps they both carry equal parts of the magic of friendship. We've only seen human Twilight use her full powers when Sunset has been nearby.  

So what you're saying is; one can't work without the other?

On 10/29/2017 at 11:01 PM, Cahead2015 said:

So what you're saying is; one can't work without the other?

Maybe.  Pony Twilight always had her natural magic to draw upon, and so did Sunset until she came through the portal, but human Twilight never used magic in her life until the Friendship games and she isn't as confident in her self as pony Twilight.  Maybe she instinctively needs Sunset or thinks deep down that she won't be able to control the magic without Sunset nearby.  The relationship between human Twilight and Sunset and pony Twilight and Sunset is fundamentally different.  Sunset looks up to pony Twilight the way human Twilight looks up to Sunset.

• Brohoof 2