Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(Dumb Question) is my name okay?

Rhythm Red

Hello everypony, I know this is a dumb question (as my title implies) but I'm just curious whether my user name is good or not. I was between Red Rhythm and Rhythm Red and I chose the second one because I thought it sounded better with the longer word first. I'm only at season two so far and I'm not experienced with proper pony names, so which of the two sounds better?

(sorry if this isn't in the right category or something:rarity:, I'm new to these forums)

Thanks!

Edited by Rhythm Red

41 minutes ago, Rhythm Red said:

Hello everypony, I know this is a dumb question (as my title implies) but I'm just curious whether my user name is good or not. I was between Red Rhythm and Rhythm Red and I chose the second one because I thought it sounded better with the longer word first. I'm only at season two so far and I'm not experienced with proper pony names, so which of the two sounds better?

(sorry if this isn't in the right category or something:rarity:, I'm new to these forums)

Thanks!

I honestly think it is a great username, especially if you’re going for that name as the name of your ponysona. 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Capper said:

I honestly think it is a great username, especially if you’re going for that name as the name of your ponysona. 

Thanks, I wasn't really sure which of the two ways sounded more correct lore-wise. Considering red could be considered an adjective, I don't want my name to sound backwards or anything. I appreciate it!

• Brohoof 1

I think your name fits just fine. You get bonus points for alliteration, and having the two syllable name followed by one syllable fits with the pattern for many character names (Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Apple(jack), Flutter(shy), Rari(ty), Cheeri(lee), etc)

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked

Hello @Rhythm Red!

As this thread is unlikely to start a discussion, it has been locked.

You also have received the answer to your question and I agree with everyone else. Your name sounds fine as it is!

Have a nice day!

• Brohoof 2