The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

4 minutes ago, Recherche said:

Ah, but what kind of muffins? :orly:

Two types - quadruple chocolate (chocolate muffin with dark, white and milk chocolate chips) and megafruit (plain vanilla muffin, but made with dried fruit pieces and a fruit sauce core) :D

• Brohoof 3

Howdy folks. It's 7:16 pm here. So here's my move lately at work:

After a 3 mile walk/jog around 1, I've switched to hot tea (either black tea or chai w milk). I'm digging it. By then the coffee pot has obliterated what remains.

• Brohoof 2

54 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

Friday here now too :)

Yeah! Friday club! *Hoof bump*

49 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

Howdy folks. It's 7:16 pm here. So here's my move lately at work:

After a 3 mile walk/jog around 1, I've switched to hot tea (either black tea or chai w milk). I'm digging it. By then the coffee pot has obliterated what remains.

We always have more here for! *Offers more coffee *

• Brohoof 2

Hello friends!

Fortunately is Friday. I really really need weekend. I hope that you will have quiet and calm day at work prison. I wish the same to myself even if I know that I'm very naive in this way. See you later (probably).

Today on the picture the cutest foals on Equestria!:pinkie:

the_4_fillies_of_the_apocalypse_by_atryl-d6sjp6j.png.8f21ec779359c13edd3f46ae78d7c633.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

@Fluttershy Friend  Awesome!  Welcome to the Friday club!  Make sure you take coffee with you *Offers coffee in a thermos*  Have a great day!  Mine went really well and I'm ready for the weekend. 

Yet again, another adorable picture of the day!

@Jade Fire  Morning Jade! Hope you rested well.  Left the coffee pot on for ya.

Edited by Rising Dusk
  • Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

@Fluttershy Friend

*Offers to refill her cold cup with a fresh warm batch *

I wouldn't say my Friday is almost over, but it is evening. Not quite Australia. Correct time zone, just much more north in Asia. 

Thanks kind friend! I must only explain that I'm a stallion not mare although my avatar suggest something otherwise. ^_^Fluttershy is simply my favourite pony. 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Recherche said:

@Fluttershy Friend I think that can be said about most folks here! :please:

Well, I try not to play favorites amongst the Mane 6 - but a Fluttershy IS the only figure I have for myself :)

*hugs, boops and hands around iced lattes or chocolate milk to the ponies*

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, CoffeeHoof said:

chocolate milk

chocolate

Spoiler

Edited by Recherche
  • Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Recherche said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yep, that stuff. I believe @Fluttershy Friend is fairly fond of it, and of course if this were a Starbucks it would have some fancy name and be three times the usual price, but it isn't so it hasn't :)

Not to be placed at the bottom of the sea of course, as that can lead to pollution and angry screaming fish :)

• Brohoof 3

Yep, that stuff. I believe @Fluttershy Friend is fairly fond of it, and of course if this were a Starbucks it would have some fancy name and be three times the usual price, but it isn't so it hasn't :)

The closest I think Starbucks has to that is their Hot chocolate, and I thought it tasted pretty damn nasty, honestly. :okiedokieloki:

Edited by Recherche
  • Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

Well, I try not to play favorites amongst the Mane 6 - but a Fluttershy IS the only figure I have for myself :)

There is quite similar in my case. Fluttershy is definitely the best pony among Mane 6 while Pinkie is the last one. These choices I'm sure. But between these two there is really mess. The second place occupies Twilight sometimes Apple Jack the other places - I completely can't decide. Fortunately I do not have to do it! I like, more or less, every ponies not only when it comes to Mane 6 but all MLP ponies.  Thanks for sweet gifts to eat and to feel^_^

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Recherche said:

The closest I think Starbucks has to that is their Hot chocolate, and I thought it tasted pretty damn nasty, honestly. :okiedokieloki:

A quick google finds that this is a "Frappuccino Blended Crème" in Starbucks-speak. Apparently a "Frappé" is what new englanders call a milkshake, a Frappuccino is a Starbucks copyrighted name for an iced mocha, and a Frappuccino Blended Crème is the same, but without the coffee (so indistinguishable from the original Frappé, other than using the copyrighted name in an inappropriate manner)

Of course, none of this really matters as I would rather die of thirst than shop at Starbucks :)

5 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

There is quite similar in my case Fluttershy is definitely the best pony among Mane 6 while Pinkie is the last one. These choices I'm sure. But between these two there is really mess. The second place occupie Twilight sometimes Apple Jack the other places - I completely can't decide. Fortunately I do not have to do it! I like, more or less, every ponies not only when it comes to Mane 6 but all MLP ponies.  Thanks for sweet gifts to eat and to feel^_^

Well, you have the same Fluttershy figure I have - although I believe yours came with a little house too :)

• Brohoof 2