The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

Are you gonna be working over the fourth I assume? I guess it won't be as bad now if ya are cuz you got that new position you've been wanting :kindness:

Not sure how it's gonna work yet, I'll know more come Monday when I speak with the big boss.

• Brohoof 3

I am thinking I am going to do an MLP marathon this weekend and maybe some reading. What about everypony else? 

Just now, Rising Dusk said:

And milkshakes! 

Those are served primarily in the yard I presume? ;)

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Even if the muffins have no calories. But hey, eating your keyboard is always an option

I dont think plastic tastes too good. Though now I wonder about calorie content.....

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
Just now, Jedishy said:

I dont think plastic tastes too good. Though now I wonder about calorie content.....

I hope you don't take what I say to heart. :sealed:

Just some lightheart joking. :please:

Edited by TheTaZe
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Jedishy said:

I am thinking I am going to do an MLP marathon this weekend and maybe some reading. What about everypony else? 

It’s going to be in the mid 90s this weekend. So I’ll be bunkered in inside with a fan relaxing. Probably finish some shows on Netflix and do some writing.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Jedishy said:

* Looks up with mouth full of keyboard * whut? :P

be a good horse and play with a keyboard! ;)

2 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Nah comrade, I work the weekends, so I won't be doing much relaxing unlike the rest of you here :wacko:

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

It’s going to be in the mid 90s this weekend. So I’ll be bunkered in inside with a fan relaxing. Probably finish some shows on Netflix and do some writing.

Thanks for the reminder that I have some lessons to do and to create. I can do that while I binge watch early MLP. 

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

be a good horse and play with a keyboard! ;)

I almost choked on my tea. That was a great response. 

1 minute ago, King of Canterlot said:

Nah comrade, I work the weekends, so I won't be doing much relaxing unlike the rest of you here

See this is what I do not miss about the Navy. I get to work 9 to 5 now. Well unless there is a big case that my lawyer needs me to work late with them on. But that just means over time ! :laugh:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Jedishy said:

I almost choked on my tea. That was a great response.

Thank you, I try! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Jedishy said:

See this is what I do not miss about the Navy. I get to work 9 to 5 now. Well unless there is a big case that my lawyer needs me to work late with them on. But that just means over time ! :laugh:

Nice, nice, overtime isn't necessarily a bad thing now is it? ;)

I only work like two days a week though so I kinda need the hours, Saturday and Sunday, and then a short afternoon shift on Wednesday is what I do. I work at a grocery store, which is a lot different from the navy I would assume! :laugh: 

2 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Thanks for the reminder that I have some lessons to do and to create. I can do that while I binge watch early MLP. 

Sounds like. Good plan. What lessons are you creating? I need to finish the latest season of Voltron on Netflix.

Just now, Cash In said:

Good morning. 

How's everyone going? 

I'm doing great! How are you today? I've mostly just been doing stuff around the house and done some shopping. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Nice, nice, overtime isn't necessarily a bad thing now is it? ;)

I only work like two days a week though so I kinda need the hours, Saturday and Sunday, and then a short afternoon shift on Wednesday is what I do. I work at a grocery store, which is a lot different from the navy I would assume! :laugh: 

No it is not. I have told my bosses they legally cant make my job suck as bad as the Navy could at times. So nothing really bugs me

Also yes very different. For one no pepper spray qualifications or tear gas for that matter. I hate both of those substances....pepper spray most of all. If I could never be exposed to it again that would be awesome. But I might be teaching some self defense stuff using it sooooo I might be out of luck :(

4 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Sounds like. Good plan. What lessons are you creating? I need to finish the latest season of Voltron on Netflix.

I am working on lessons on communication and diplomacy. 

3 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Good morning. 

How's everyone going? 

Good morning. I am well. Hope your day starts off and continues on a pleasant note 

Edited by Jedishy
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Also yes very different. For one no pepper spray qualifications or tear gas for that matter. I hate both of those substances....pepper spray most of all. If I could never be exposed to it again that would be awesome. But I might be teaching some self defense stuff using it sooooo I might be out of luck :(

The thing I think would be the worst is being tasered. :wacko: Have you ever been tasered before? 

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Oh god, you've been pepper sprayed before? Don't even want to think about how bad that is.

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

The thing I think would be the worst is being tasered. :wacko: Have you ever been tasered before? 

Honestly? I think pepper spray would probably be worse; it's basically sensory torture. :please: Neither are pleasant, of course, but I would take a hit form a taser over being sprayed.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

Stun gunned. More than once. Yea it stings and you drop but aside from soreness its over once the electricity is off. Pepper spray burns for 45 minutes and can reflash for up to 24 hours. 

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Oh god, you've been pepper sprayed before? Don't even want to think about how bad that is.

Yup and had secondary exposure repeatedly due to certifying others. It sucks but you can fight through it. ( We had to in order to pass ) so it really shows you the limits and effects of being sprayed. 

Just now, The Recherche said:

Honestly? I think pepper spray would probably be worse; it's basically sensory torture. :please: Neither are pleasant, of course, but I would take a hit form a taser over being sprayed.

All day every day I will take a ride on the electric train over the devils *censored* in the face. 

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

A taser just seems much more physically painful, I mean you get shot with a dart that like electrocutes you, that's why I don't like it :blink: 

• Brohoof 1

A taser just seems much more physically painful, I mean you get shot with a dart that like electrocutes you, that's why I don't like it :blink: 

Oh, trust me; I'm sure it would hurt, but it can't be as bad as having your eyes and nostrils effectively set of fire. :please: You're probably right, though; the physical pain would be worse when being tazed.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Oh, trust me; I'm sure it would hurt, but it can't be as bad as having your eyes and nostrils effectively set of fire. :please: You're probably right, though; the physical pain would be worse when being tazed.

I heard someplace that to become a cop, all trainees have to be tasered and pepper sprayed as part of their course training to be a cop :wacko: 

• Brohoof 1

I heard someplace that to become a cop, all trainees have to be tasered and pepper sprayed as part of their course training to be a cop :wacko: 

Honestly? That's probably the perfect way to teach them to be discreet with it; they should know what hell they're putting someone through before they unleash it themselves. :grin:

• Brohoof 1