The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, Totally Totally said:

Popping in to say hi to all the great ponies in here.

So, uhh... Hi all you great ponies in here. :D

hello, nice to meet you.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Totally Totally said:

Popping in to say hi to all the great ponies in here.

So, uhh... Hi all you great ponies in here. :D

Hello there, and Welcome to the WPCC Lounge, Totes~! :grin: How are you doing so far~?

10 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

I'm doing great! How are you today? I've mostly just been doing stuff around the house and done some shopping. :fluttershy:

That's good to hear. 

I'm alright, just playing a bit of Pokemon. I'm very unenthusiastic about Tuesday, as I almost had another breakdown last evening. 

19 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Good morning. I am well. Hope your day starts off and continues on a pleasant note 

Thank you. 

22 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

hello

Hello, Longhaul. How are you? 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Longhaul said:

hello, nice to meet you.

Hello there Longhaul. :)

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Hello there, and Welcome to the WPCC Lounge, Totes~! :grin: How are you doing so far~?

I've been here a few times, off and on, but thanks for the welcome. :D

• Brohoof 1

I have been shocked and I have been sprayed. Now granted the taser is not the same as the stun gun. But having had to pull out darts from myself and having been zapped I can say that I think my experiance is close enough. 

The zap only hurt for a moment and then muscle ache for a bit. Pulling out the darts is annoying but not really anything big 

The spray just sticks around and can come back at any time. So I consider it way worse. But there are people that say its the other way. 

4 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Honestly? That's probably the perfect way to teach them to be discreet with it; they should know what hell they're putting someone through before they unleash it themselves.

Actually, the biggest reason to get pepper sprayed is to know that even if you get some on you that you can keep fighting. But it does make you think twice about using it. 

Just now, Longhaul said:

doing okay, thanks.  And yourself?

I'm doing okay. 

I'm still recovering from the fact that I almost had another breakdown last evening. I'm in a better mood now, namely because I'm playing some Pokemon. 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Cash In said:

I'm doing okay. 

I'm still recovering from the fact that I almost had another breakdown last evening. I'm in a better mood now, namely because I'm playing some Pokemon. 

sorry to hear about that.  I'm glad you're getting yourself in a better mood.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Longhaul said:

sorry to hear about that.  I'm glad you're getting yourself in a better mood.

I appreciate the kind words, Longhaul. 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Twilight Luna said:

That’s cool. Sounds interesting. Good luck

Thanks. I like writing so its generally not a chore. Hope your weekend is kicking off well. 

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

I heard someplace that to become a cop, all trainees have to be tasered and pepper sprayed as part of their course training to be a cop :wacko: 

My friend went through the academy here and said that they put the cadets in a room and pepper spray them so they know what it feels like.

8 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Thanks. I like writing so its generally not a chore. Hope your weekend is kicking off well. 

Thanks. I’m hoping to make more progress on my story.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

My friend went through the academy here and said that they put the cadets in a room and pepper spray them so they know what it feels like.

In the Navy, we have to stand there get sprayed. Then we go to a cuffing station where we cuff someone. Then three defensive fighting stations where we use a baton to defend ourselves. Then finally a weapon retention station where we have to fight a guy in full body padding to keep our weapon for 2 minutes. THEN you can wash it off. 

5 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Thanks. I’m hoping to make more progress on my story.

What sort of story are you writing? I am doing some MLP fanfic myself 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

In the Navy, we have to stand there get sprayed. Then we go to a cuffing station where we cuff someone. Then three defensive fighting stations where we use a baton to defend ourselves. Then finally a weapon retention station where we have to fight a guy in full body padding to keep our weapon for 2 minutes. THEN you can wash it off. 

What sort of story are you writing? I am doing some MLP fanfic myself 

Damn. The Navy does not mess around. That’s a lot to do while resisting the urge to rub your eyes. 

It’s a HiE story. If you want to check it out, let me know.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Damn. The Navy does not mess around. That’s a lot to do while resisting the urge to rub your eyes. 

It’s a HiE story. If you want to check it out, let me know

Yea it sucks handling the burn for 3 to 5 minutes but it teaches you that you can fight and fight hard if you have to even if you get sprayed. 

What is an HiE story? 

3 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

So, I got $120 worth of fireworks. Check my status update for pictures!

Nice!. I tend to go to the range on the forth. But no money for ammo this year. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm finally back from hiatus, haven't really had the motivation to come here lately. :blush: Hey everyone, I am back for a bit only for now, hope are you all doing? :rarity:

7 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Yea it sucks handling the burn for 3 to 5 minutes but it teaches you that you can fight and fight hard if you have to even if you get sprayed. 

What is an HiE story? 

I see a new member in the Lounge! I have never seen you before, in and outside the Lounge! It's very nice to meet you, how are you doing? ^_^

• Brohoof 5

2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Well, I'm finally back from hiatus, haven't really had the motivation to come here lately. :blush: Hey everyone, I am back for a bit only for now, hope are you all doing? :rarity:

Hey, stay as long as you like; as long as you enjoy yourself, you can stay for as long as you see fit :grin:

Either way, I'm as good as usual. :grin: I probably won't tell you anything you haven't heard already.

How about yourself~?

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Wannabrony said:

I see a new member in the Lounge! I have never seen you before, in and outside the Lounge! It's very nice to meet you, how are you doing?

I am well. Having a nice weekend binge watching MLP FiM and writing/reading a bit. 

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

What is an HiE story? 

It stands for Humans in Equestria.

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

I see a new member in the Lounge! I have never seen you before, in and outside the Lounge! It's very nice to meet you, how are you doing? ^_^

Any particular reason you were on a hiatus? It's okay if you don't want to talk about it though. :please:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

It stands for Humans in Equestria.

Ooooh that sounds interesting. Id love to read it. Oh and thanks for the nudge to get back to working on my own slice of life stuff. I shall now have a relaxed and fun but still productive weekend. 

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Welcome back. Stay as long as you want to. Not much going on here. Eating dinner and looking forward to relaxing this weekend, just not the heat.

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

How is everyone this night? We've been having off and on activity lately. :kindness:

Eh, as someone who has been here for a little bit, I can tell you that this is pretty normal, so don't be surprised if you see phases like this in the future. :grin:

Either way... I'm doing well, really. :grin: Not a whole lot better or worse than before.

Yourself~?

• Brohoof 2