The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 hours ago, Jedishy said:

I second this. Frankly that is one thing I love about this fandom. Is how nice everypony seems to be most of the time

Yeah, ditto; this community is among one of the friendliest that I've been a member of, and it's been a pleasure to be a part of it. :grin:

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Wait.... people like raw shrimp? :confused:

Hey, like I said; you're welcome to speak to us if anything is ever troubling you. :rarity: We're all willing to listen to your issues.

Yes, there are people who like raw shrimp. :please:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

Yes, there are people who like raw shrimp. :please:

... What? :wacko:

Well, I guess it shouldn't be too much of a surprise; some folks like to eat frog sashimi, so this isn't too odd as far as dishes go. :grin:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 6/30/2018 at 1:02 PM, The Recherche said:

Hey, like I said; you're welcome to speak to us if anything is ever troubling you. :rarity: We're all willing to listen to your issues.

Thanks.

On 6/30/2018 at 1:05 PM, Jedishy said:

I second this. Frankly that is one thing I love about this fandom. Is how nice everypony seems to be most of the time 

I'm a very quiet person in real life, so it's tricky to get me to open up about myself. However, I feel somewhat comfortable to do so within this particular fandom. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 3

well packing up didn't take very long (probably because I kept everything in my bag^_^

seems like I can conversate a little longer 

sorry for the false farewell everyone

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

I'm a very quiet person in real life, so it's tricky to get me to open up about myself. However, I feel somewhat comfortable to do so within this particular fandom. 

Trust me; I'm very similar. :grin: Back when I first joined the Forums, I was pretty aloof... but due to how friendly everyone was, I eventually came out of my shell... and here I am~!

2 hours ago, woodchunks66 said:

well packing up didn't take very long (probably because I kept everything in my bag^_^

Oh, no worries~! :grin: Is anything else on your mind~?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Cash In said:

It’s alright. There are a lot of quiet people here, myself included. Sometimes it is difficult to open up about things. We don’t judge or look down on people here, especially on this lounge. :grin:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, woodchunks66 said:

It was a trick all along. 

78958334_images(14).jpeg.d8cc80264245dd404eb008e9bddcf52d.jpeg

In all seriousness, I haven't seen you around in a while. How are you doing? 

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Thanks man :fluttershy:

I agree. 

I'm actually the same way. Sometimes I just keep quiet on here and just read what you guys say to each other. I really don't have anything to say most of the time. :please:

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

How could anyone resist them~?

source.gif

Short answer, you can't resist it! :laugh:

6 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

In all seriousness, I'm not the biggest fan of shrimp cocktail; I just prefer them served alongside rice or something. :grin:

I never enjoyed rice, and that's the one thing everyone laughs at me for. Except for Japanese rice, it rocks. :P 

Have you had mango rice before? Everyone in my family likes it except me, but again, I'm the only one who doesn't like rice. :D 

3 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Am I the only one who likes cooked shrimp better than raw shrimp? :please:

I don't think so, it's just that cooked shrimp feels too rubbery in texture for me. :adorkable:

3 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Oh no, they went for French food. There just so happened so be a Japanese place near their apartment. My dad is learning Japanese and loves sushi.

Your dad knows what's up! ^_^ I wish him luck in his lingual studies. 

2 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Ooooh man I miss that soooooooooooooooo much. The only thing I miss more is the sushi go round.  Sumimasen ebi kudasai

Oh my goodness, I'm getting hungry again. I used to take so much sushi off the belt not knowing how much I ate. :love:

I loved that go-round system so much.

4 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

I'm glad you're feeling the sense of community in this fandom! I honestly can't see my self in other fandoms since it'll very likely let me down after setting the bar so high from here. :kindness: 

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

... What? :wacko:

Well, I guess it shouldn't be too much of a surprise; some folks like to eat frog sashimi, so this isn't too odd s far as dishes go. :grin:

Now, frog sashimi is something I have never heard of in my life. :blink: Chinese cuisine has a bunch of weird items, like preserved egg and chicken feet, I've had them but I have never heard of... frog sashimi. :wacko: 

1 minute ago, woodchunks66 said:

No worries, welcome back! :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Short answer, you can't resist it! :laugh:

Ruritywaha_zps02a6ec61.gif?t=1379426277

2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Have you had mango rice before? Everyone in my family likes it except me, but again, I'm the only one who doesn't like rice. :D 

I have not, actually... but it sounds like it's worth giving a shot~! :grin:

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Eyyyyyyyyyyy we're almost at page 600! :yay::yay::yay:

Look like you're a bit late, my dude~! :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Wannabrony said:

Oh my goodness, I'm getting hungry again. I used to take so much sushi off the belt not knowing how much I ate. :love:

I loved that go-round system so much.

When we got off the ship for the day we would have plate stacking contests and the loser paid the bill. Then we would go drinking..... not always a good plan but interesting stories always result 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Frog sashimi?

It's exactly what it sounds like; grilled frog. :please: I've heard that it tastes good, though... :ooh:

The thought alone would make it harder to get down, honestly. ^_^

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

over?

I think he's implying a page limit or something. :grin:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, The Recherche said:

It's exactly what it sounds like; grilled frog. :please: I've heard that it tastes good, though... :ooh:

oh, beyond page 600. I get it now. :please:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, The Recherche said:

I saw talk about the end of this thread or something a few pages back and I thought it could end here and now.

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Eyyyyyyyyyyy we're almost at page 600! :yay::yay::yay:

My actual physical reaction. 

milli-vanilli-super-mario3.gif.0548fe7635b1fcd99aaf685b5c43490f.gif

• Brohoof 2