The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

10 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

It was completely free, from Youtube the video that @CypherHoof posted. I just took a screen snip from it :)

So god morning in the Lounge !

Any more imprisoned ponies awake ?

Well my first machine coffee is in front of me, and then I heard a rumor about broken communications on a equipment I take care of, so my day is laid out...

I am sure you will do fine in unbreaking the equipment :)

WBIY.png.545d8ed1c7492c668f6058c5d421d5b4.png

coffee_my_little_addict_by_isismasshiro-d3c2s96.jpg.1773348c02ec90c62e18008c3ee9a201.jpg

That's more of a problem, I admit. Although Ponies DO seem to be able to get stuff to magically stick to their hooves so they can use them...

unicorns.png.68908fc44a91937881125e79b12e03df.png

Trixie plus sunshim seems appropriate, given the recent special :)

• Brohoof 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I've just found these two in my coffee. :orly: Polish coffee is really strange. I don't know what to do: make a complaint to producent or buy more?:D

marshmallows_by_tsitra360-daju48b.png

Can't be YOUR coffee or it would be in a fluttershy cup :)

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

Well....umm. it's not important detail, friend. :proud:The most interesting is inside. I should be really careful during drink. And is it hygienic?:D

Well, if it isn't YOUR coffee I am guessing you can be a lot more mellow about there being cute ponies in it. While I would say it isn't good for a young filly to have so much coffee they can literally bathe in it, I must also realise that, despite her lack of stature, Sweetie Belle is now a grown pony with the mark of her destiny singled out fulfilled :)

• Brohoof 5

I do note that the Tiny Fluttershy I have would fit handily in a coffee cup, so presumably the Rarity from the same range would to (sadlly though, the store didn't have any Rarity or AJ figures)

(Hmmm. looking around for anywhere online that does the figures, and found that they do a three-set with flutters, pinkie and dashie... and specifically said that the manes and tails were interchangable... so looked, and yes, they are. May have to use some glue on my Flutters to keep her in one piece)

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 4

8 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

No time to be here at the moment. The equipment is not unbroken yet. And yesterday was 14h work. Continues  today.... Be back as soon as I can.

mlp_the_movie__tempest_shadow__by_quickdrawthehedgehog-dbej1e6.jpg.446c0b83591dd57ba31da2e494cb4d9d.jpg

So my faith in your ability to unbreak equipment was misplaced? sad now.... Cry.png.93c27353873e88245ac12ed57351bdc4.png

• Brohoof 4

5 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

So my faith in your ability to unbreak equipment was misplaced? sad now.... Cry.png.93c27353873e88245ac12ed57351bdc4.png

@CypherHoof Don´t cry gray pone *snuggle*. Found the problem, a broken cable between control room and floor 17, next question where is the cable broken ? That is the task to deal with tomorrow. *sigh* 14h at my work, then again a lot of snow to take care of at home. When I returned It was impossible to get in on our short road to the house with the car, it was like a snow wall. And they talk about global warming ? WHAT !! We have colder than ever over here. So now just 6hour quick sleep and then back to work. I miss to be here with you :mellow:

@Fluttershy Friend I like your coffee it´s so rare..ity.. can I have one of those ? 5a91b82e4b9b0_TS_avertingeyes.jpg.1b58ea4b0e07993323d509b6a5d0b6ca.jpg

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, TempestShadow said:

@CypherHoof Don´t cry gray pone *snuggle*.

*hugs purple pone*

I may have been exaggerating a little. :)

Found the problem, a broken cable between control room and floor 17, next question where is the cable broken ? That is the task to deal with tomorrow.

Understandable. I don't risk a TDR out in the field unless I desperately need to, and if they WANT an OTDR, they can go buy their own.

Come to think of it, for copper I have a tone generator and probe, so worst case I can get an apprentice to go trace the beeps...

*sigh* 14h at my work, then again a lot of snow to take care of at home.

Yeah, had to sweep a couple of inches of the stuff off of my car this morning. Twice. Then again to come home.

When I returned It was impossible to get in on our short road to the house with the car, it was like a snow wall. And they talk about global warming ?

Sadly, that seems to be the way it works - more extreme temperature swings.

WHAT !! We have colder than ever over here. So now just 6hour quick sleep and then back to work. I miss to be here with you :mellow:

Luckily I am not a single point of failure on this stuff, so in extreme cases, we take it in 10 hour shifts (no more) and get to go home to eat and sleep. I also have MLPF on my phone in case I am away from my home pc, but it sucks to try and chat on a tiny screen and an onscreen keyboard, so I avoid that when possible.

@Fluttershy Friend I like your coffee it´s so rare..ity.. can I have one of those ? 5a91b82e4b9b0_TS_avertingeyes.jpg.1b58ea4b0e07993323d509b6a5d0b6ca.jpg

Now I *am* going to pout, if you like @Fluttershy Friend's coffee better than mine ;)

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

I like your coffee it´s so rare..ity.. can I have one of those ? 5a91b82e4b9b0_TS_avertingeyes.jpg.1b58ea4b0e07993323d509b6a5d0b6ca.jpg

You do not even have to add sugar to such coffee. These two ponies are sweet enough. :please:

Only as I wrote earlier I have doubts is it hygienic?^_^............Oh!  I don't care! At least in such case when I see two sweet ponies swimming in my cup of coffee:love::D

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

5 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Now I *am* going to pout, if you like @Fluttershy Friend's coffee better than mine ;)

^_^And how many spoons of........ ponies?:D

@TempestShadow Sad to hear that you have such much work to do! Take care! Your picture with Tempest and Twilight is ....:lol:

I also have MLPF on my phone in case I am away from my home pc, but it sucks to try and chat on a tiny screen and an onscreen keyboard, so I avoid that when possible.

Imagine yourself that I always at my work have to use such cell. Sometimes writing post with one sentence takes me even few minutes, And when it comes to add image..... *sighs* But I don't give up! :proud:

• Brohoof 4

7 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

hello every pony! ^-^ hope everyone is doing good, still very busy but im trying to check in when i can ^-^

4 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Hello, everyone, how are you?

@Jade Fire I'm doing pretty good, thanks :). You?

I feel sleepy. I should sleep. Gah. :okiedokieloki: I'm gonna go sleep now. I'm glad to hear you're doing well though! :) 

• Brohoof 5

On 26.02.2018 at 9:06 PM, Fluttershy Friend said:

I've just found these two in my coffee. :orly: Polish coffee is really strange. I don't know what to do: make a complaint to producent or buy more?:D

marshmallows_by_tsitra360-daju48b.png

Awwww!

Sweetie Belle is such a foal *laughs* making coffee bubbles on purpose!

I wonder how Rarity is not afraid that aforementioned coffee can affect her skin colour :orly:

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You do not even have to add sugar to such coffee. These two ponies are sweet enough. :please:

Only as I wrote earlier I have doubts is it hygienic?^_^............Oh!  I don't care! At least in such case when I see two sweet ponies swimming in my cup of coffee:love::D

Hmmm... Brain stahp! Thou art giving me some subtle ideas for the book... or mayhap for the side stories (whither they can be more intense) *whistles*

2 hours ago, goofyg65 said:

hi there everyone. how are you doing. had coffee before i picked up my sister from work.:blush:

*hugs*

42 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

I feel sleepy. I should sleep. Gah. :okiedokieloki: I'm gonna go sleep now. I'm glad to hear you're doing well though! :) 

Good night then, mine friend! benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png

45 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

@Nightfall Gloam im going ok

Tis nice to know! *hugs and ruffles the mane*

I'm sleepy at work as usual at that time of the day (and not arrant healthy). Pondering about the second coffee and mayhap some chocolate...

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

Hello friends ! Today It was an exiting trip to work, I heard on the radio when I was on the way that they recommended ponies to not go out on the roads. Silly was my first tought, but maybe they where right a bit. Here is a scene from my trip, but I made it safe and nice to my work.

snowy_day.JPG.2b775a256908a048ffb01528d8b6c47c.JPG

7 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Understandable. I don't risk a TDR out in the field unless I desperately need to, and if they WANT an OTDR, they can go buy their own.

Come to think of it, for copper I have a tone generator and probe, so worst case I can get an apprentice to go trace the beeps.

Oh for the cables we have (hard to translate) "cable pigs" or something. They have from the beginning damaged the cable while placing new ones.

7 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Luckily I am not a single point of failure on this stuff, so in extreme cases, we take it in 10 hour shifts (no more) and get to go home to eat and sleep. I also have MLPF on my phone in case I am away from my home pc, but it sucks to try and chat on a tiny screen and an onscreen keyboard, so I avoid that when possible.

Normally we are not allowed to work like this, but this equipment is of big importance and my responsibility (at least on the paper) :) So i´m kind of "commanded" to fix the problem asap. Well not alone of course.....

1 hour ago, Jade Fire said:

hello every pony! ^-^ hope everyone is doing good, still very busy but im trying to check in when i can ^-^

Same here friend, when I see a computer I try.... My phone is not working very good at work, to much concrete walls, and restricted areas where phones are not allowed at all.

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Ponies are the most hygienic sweet things around, so don´t worry.... just drink the coffee :)

Ok a quick lounge coffee and then back to find some papers for the todays work.... papers papers always so much papers in this job ;)

image.png

• Brohoof 3

Greetings my friends! 

@Alexshy I've found that picture completely accidentally on DA. Rarity's sister is really Sweety:. I think that Rarity may knows something which we don't know. Maybe such such bath is very good for skin. And about ideas...Really? *starts to think what kind of idea his friend has in mind* Anyway always at your service my alicorn! 

Please friend slow down your activity a bit considering your weakness.

Hello @TempestShadowHow is your day at work going on?I hope that better than yesterday! 

Hello @Jade Fire @goofyg65 @Wannabrony have a nice day!

Oh. The same for you @Nightfall Gloam. Forgive me I didn't notice you. My phone cell is really small.

• Brohoof 5

20 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

Hello friends ! Today It was an exiting trip to work, I heard on the radio when I was on the way that they recommended ponies to not go out on the roads. Silly was my first tought, but maybe they where right a bit. Here is a scene from my trip, but I made it safe and nice to my work.

snowy_day.JPG.2b775a256908a048ffb01528d8b6c47c.JPG

Ouch! I'm glad thou reached thy work safely, mine friend. Feel extremely sorry for those truck drivers though...

Art thou talking about copper pigtails or fiber ones? Thu may be surprised, but thither are still... individuals, who wipe the optical equipment with ethyl alcohol *sighs*.

11 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Greetings my friends! 

@Alexshy I've found that picture completely accidentally on DA. Rarity's sister is really Sweety:. I think that Rarity may knows something which we don't know. Maybe such such bath is very good for skin. And about ideas...Really? *starts to think what kind of idea his friend has in mind* Anyway always at your service my alicorn! 

Please friend slow down your activity a bit considering your weakness.

I'm already sleepy as a turtle in winter, can hardly slow down any more, lief :D

As for the ideas: Well, the SPA scene is done already, but thither may be more of similar kind (Note to self: Lulu, keep within T-rating, please!)

4 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

@TempestShadow wow im glad youre safe! *hugs* i hope you get home safe tonight.

@Alexshy thank you! ^-^ i hope you have a good day at work!

@Wannabrony sleep well!

I'm trying to, what I miss arrant is a couch to curl on lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

2 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Just came back from cooking Tuna Casserole with my mum!

By the way, does anyone here have any suggestions of things I could try cooking?

Howdy!

What about trying julienne with mushrooms (champignons)? Tis a really simple, yet delicious thing! teehee.png.f37b4f659b106bd4215ac179ed499af4.png Missed that much on the Moon, in the earnest!

• Brohoof 1