Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

LavenderRain

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found it through Poniverse, which I found after searching for MLP communities.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Afters years of not liking MLP, I ended up watching the first 2 episodes out of curiosity. And I just never stopped! I love how MLP is such a feel good show, I've just really come to love it!

Hello!  

I'm not exactly sure what to say, so I guess I'll just ramble.  :lol:

You guys can call my LavenderRain, Lavender, or just Lav or Laven is fine.  I'm very new not only to Poniverse, but also just to the Brony community in general.  

I actually never liked MLP (I think gen 3 might have freaked me out a bit when I was young :blush:), but growing up with only brother might have also had something to do with it.  However that all changed when my youngest brother Jack went to the see the new movie with a friend.  I decided I might as well see at least the first episode on Netflix (it couldn't be that bad if Jack was watching it :lol:).  And I just slowly got pulled into the feel good series with funny stories, relatable characters, and surprisingly great morals (unlike any other kids show I have ever seen!)

A little info about me:

I'm female, young adult 18+, I've seen all the episodes and literally cannot wait for season 8, I'm an artist (still trying to learn how to draw ponies), I love pet gaming sites (especially Sylestia and ChickenSmoothie), I love animals, reading, and art, My favorite of the Mane 6 is Fluffershy because I relate to her the most (Discord gets a close 2nd place though, it's hard not to like that guy :lol:), and my favorite color is blue. 

(I'm also currently working on my MLP oc, if you guys know any great art commissioners, please do link them for me! :))

I can't wait to dive deeper into the MLP community, it seems like such a friendly creative place!  

(Sorry for the long ramble :blush:)

- LavenderRain

• Brohoof 7

Thank you for the welcome!  I'm excited to dig deeper into the forums!  

I do have 1 quick question though, is there any way to ping people in the forums?  Not a pm or message, but just a way to direct a reply to a certain user.

• Brohoof 2

Just add an "@" sign of the name to direct it at them. Like so! @LavenderRain

Or quote them by pressing "quote" under their post. Like so!

1 hour ago, LavenderRain said:

I do have 1 quick question though, is there any way to ping people in the forums?  Not a pm or message, but just a way to direct a reply to a certain user.

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, LavenderRain said:

Yes. You can either tag them using the @ function or use the Quote button.

• Brohoof 2

Do you mean like mentioning them in the post? Just type @ and user's nam...

Damn, these dudes are fast writers! :lol: Well same what they said above

Anyway,

welcome to forums Lavender, hopefully you find tons of friends here! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2