Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any fellow Pro wrestlers or wrestlers in training here?

Titans08Mariota

I wanted to make a topic string for my fellow artists of the squared circle, and for those wanting to train to be the next Finn Balor, AJ Styles, Or even another Big Show! Leave your stories of sports entertainment showcase HERE!! and if you want, I can help anybody wanting to find a trainer or school near you!! LEAVE IT BELOW!!

(plz don't close this!)

Yeah, no way I could handle this. But if you really want to know if you can make it, head to one of Japan's wrestling dojos. Those will either make you or break you. 

And don't skimp out on going on excursion. 

Just now, Denim&Venom said:

Yeah, no way I could handle this. But if you really want to know if you can make it, head to one of Japan's wrestling dojos. Those will either make you or break you. 

And don't skimp out on going on excursion. 

Yeah man, I'm staying in America for the time being. I'm 15 and have the opportunity to do this for 30+ years. New Japan is definitely on the radar for a bit down the road, but for now, TWA will be great. Daniel Bryan Graduated from that school!!

Just now, Titans08Mariota said:

Yeah man, I'm staying in America for the time being. I'm 15 and have the opportunity to do this for 30+ years. New Japan is definitely on the radar for a bit down the road, but for now, TWA will be great. Daniel Bryan Graduated from that school!!

If you are that young, then you should focus on building amateur credentials, not just in wrestling but any sport. Give you a solid foundation to build off of. 

Yeah, I'm working out constantly, eating better than usual (which I should be eating right anyways.) Gaining muscle to replace fat. Everything to move a step up. Just focusing on the first step for now which is getting in great shape and starting to train again, but with a real trainer this time.

• 3 weeks later...

Ring psychology is a weird thing. You gotta be able to work the crowd properly and still focus on the match. One thing I'd recommend to all aspiring and current wrestlers having trouble with crowd work this tip when first starting out.

Focus on one part of the crowd if you're a heel. This way, that part can react better, and the rest of the crowd will as well. As a face, just practice with your trainer and fellow trainees before the match to get the best feedback. (Do this anyways, heel or face.)

That's all I have to say.