Uhhh...Hi everypony

AnonyPoni

(edited)

Hey Guys (And girls). I'm kinda new to the whole My Little Pony thing. I regret to say that I was skeptical about it at first and tried to judge it without watching it. But I gave it a try...and here I am. This show is truly magical and deserves a lot of respect.

I move a lot in my life, so friendship is kinda hard for me. After all, I would only see people for 1-2 years before I go and have to make new ones. I guess this made me enjoy MLP and the friendship they all have.

I am not really that artistic or talented in music and video editing, but I want to try and give back to the Brony community in some way

Edited by Anony-Brony

Hey Guys (And girls). I'm kinda new to the whole My Little Pony thing.

Hello there Anony-Brony! Welcome to MLP Forums! post-1052-0-17597300-1329709763.gif

I'm Jokuc and I'm glad to see you decided to join us.

No worries about being new, that's actually the time when it's most fun!

Atleast that's what I think. Everything is just so... New! You know?

Anyways, I hope you will enjoy your stay. See you around!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome my new Brony friend! I'm really sure that you're going to have a great time here!

The people are really nice and so are the moderators. Everyone will usually have sympathy for anything and will most likely support you in your hardest times.

Everyone here has a great sense of humor and due to it's relatively small amount of members, there aren't many "Trolls" around to bug you and whatnot. Really hope to see you around

Stay friendly my ponies

-Lapis Sharp

• Brohoof 1

YAW BBOY THATS JUST THE WORKS YA HERRD!!!

Holy crap, you won the interwebs for the rest of the night!

And welcome to the herd and forums! Hope you like it here like I have!

Welcome my new Brony friend! I'm really sure that you're going to have a great time here!

The people are really nice and so are the moderators. Everyone will usually have sympathy for anything and will most likely support you in your hardest times.

Everyone here has a great sense of humor and due to it's relatively small amount of members, there aren't many "Trolls" around to bug you and whatnot. Really hope to see you around

Thats so good to know!

WOW, You guys are so nice! I have never met so many people who want to welcome someone!

The Brony life sure rocks!

Hoofalotta yeshhh it does!

Welcome to the herd!

*yay friendshippp*