movies/tv Disney vs. Pixar Bracket

Frostgage

You may have noticed this bracket has been dividing the internet over the past few days. What do y'all think?

S6x5VAK.jpg

The hilarious thing is how everyone who fills it out says they have the definitive bracket. That said, mine is clearly the definitive bracket

Spoiler

awEmoBR.png

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

3KyVy5s.png

The Pixar side was harder than the Disney side. Disney is really hit or miss for me but Finding Nemo, Coco, Up, and Wall-E are all REALLY amazing.
The Incredibles is my 2nd favorite movie of all time though, so...

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I won't do this, because comparing Disney to Pixar is just not worth it, because their style of writing is so different from each other.

Disney was always keen on writing around their characters and progressing the story through music (atleast most of the time.) Pixar Wrote around the story itself, so much so that they where the first company, to write actual scripts for animated movies.

I love the disney movies more, but i also like Pixar for different reasons.

Oh my gosh, you poor misguided children. The only correct bracket ends with Lion King vs. Toy Story 2, ending in a tie for all eternity, which is what brings balance to the Walt Disney Company. Trust me I OWN THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY!!!*

*This opinion by a minor DIS shareholder does not reflect the opinion of the Walt Disney Company. Disney does not endorse any statement made by PiratePony ever.