Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Mediocre Resignation

Street Comedy

(edited)

Well guys, it was fun on here. I had lots of good laughs with you guys, but I guess it's time to go.

Edit: The reason I'm going is because real life problems and whatnot.

I'm not really good at goodbyes like this, so here it goes.

You may not know me, or even like me, but just have a great time on the forums even while I'm not here.

Thank you all for making my first forum experience an amazing time. I wish you all good, happy lives.

Sincerely,

MagicalHorseyThing (aka Street Comedy)

Edited by MagicalHorseyThing

It's not always cool to see a forum member leave. All I can say at this point is we (assuming all feel the same) are very happy that you enjoyed your time here, and that you liked spending time with us. I/we respect your decision to leave and will miss you. Best wishes and hope you have a good time away from the forums. :)

-NNL

Never met you before, but it sucks that someone is leaving :c Unlike other forums and communities, the brony one is one of complete tolerance and friendliness. Unfortunately that also means it pains me to see someone leaving this great place even when I don't know them.

Good luck in your endeavors~

• Brohoof 1

Oh, Street Comedy :<

I still remember when you had that Jackie Chan meme and use to spend your time in the old chat room!

Farewell!

I'm not sure if I've seen you before, but it's never any fun to see a fellow member leave this wonderful place... :(

I wish you best of luck in anything that is needed to be payed more attention than the forums.

We'll be here when you remember to check up on us ;).

Once in, never out.

(P.S. If you read this, I too miss Ninja Derpy :'3)

WHY IS GIR LEAVING ME LIKE THIS???? :angry:

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. YOU ARE MY MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE.

DONT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Seriously though, why are you leaving like this? :(

I can't say I knew you all that well, and the one experience I did have with you was not exactly a pleasant one. However it is a shame to see you go. I wish I knew what your reasoning was. I also wish we could have started things again on a better hoof. So I say before you go: Hello Street Comedy, my name is Lord Sprixx AKA Brian. Pleasure to meet you. Fare thee well good sir.

I WILL NEVER FORGET...YOUR ADVICE ON PLAYING SCOUT...*breaks into tears*

Goodbye! It's always so sad to see someone leave. Have a wonderful life. :')