Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 8 trailer(big spoilers)

Dragulia

(edited)
26 minutes ago, Dragulia said:

One looks like a scene from "Father Knows Beast"

I don't think so, that's the episode before the finale, or so it's listed. Way too far to show it so early. However, there are a couple of scenes that are definitely from the second half of the season, funny, considering a summer hiatus has been confirmed, again :dash: 

Edited by Steve Piranha

What is that pink dragon carrying? I remember Truffle said egg, but do dragon eggs glow?

I mean if that IS an egg, and that's part of Smolder's backstory.... jeezums! My theory might come true after all!

Just to take a guess (and observations) where the scenes came from (all under spoilers, 'cause I'm naming leaked episodes):

Spoiler
  1. Molt Down
  2. Yakity-Sax
  3. Molt Down
  4. Marks for Effort
  5. The Hearth's Warming Club
  6. THW Club

35 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Just to take a guess (and observations) where the scenes came from (all under spoilers, 'cause I'm naming leaked episodes):

Hide contents
  1. Molt Down
  2. Yakity-Sax
  3. Molt Down
  4. Marks for Effort
  5. The Hearth's Warming Club
  6. THW Club

I think 2 is Hearth's Warming Club still - Yona's backstory, all about smashing! :3

Just now, MegaSean45 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think 2 is Hearth's Warming Club still - Yona's backstory, all about smashing! :3

Spoiler

The clip shows winter weather, too, so your guess sounds more accurate then mine.

Yeah I got way too excited when I turned on the TV and saw these promos running (there's another one with just scenes from this weekend's episode and LPS).

I have to agree now it's a lot more likely the dragon stuff is from episode 15 since there are other scenes from it. I'm still curious if that's

Spoiler

Smolder's mom or if it's a worker tending to her egg? I suppose it's possible it's not an egg, but I can't think of anything else it could be.

The only magic item they have is the Bloodstone Scepter, but it was forged long before Smolder was around.

Aside from this weekend's episode, 15 is the next one I'm really excited about, though I'm looking forward to all of the episodes from here on out. If this is a sample of what we're getting, then it seems like the students have some really epic backstories!

And it's fun to get to speculate again now that they're giving us sneak peeks from episodes that are from beyond the leaks.