Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Cream Fireball

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

From a couple friends of mine.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

not sure how else to answer this question other than i watched the show and loved it lmao? i havent watched it in a while though admittedly

Hey there! As you can see by my username, I'm Cream Fireball, but you can just call me Cream. I found this site from a couple friends of mine and decided that the community here seems nice, so here I am! I first watched MLP:FiM back in 2012 and, although I haven't watched the show that much since then, I stilll have...some form of liking for it ;p And I still listen to brony music occasionally. Other than that though I'm obsessed  with video games tbh. I hope I get to meet some of y'all!

• Brohoof 9

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Fireball~! :squee: It's great to have you here! Here's your very first brohoof!

Trust me; your assertion that the community is nice is not mislead in the slightest! :grin: I'm sure you'll be able to make great friends in to time!

Have a great time out there, my dude~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :catface:

• Brohoof 4

I am also a really big video game player and your name reminds me of cream the rabbit. I’m also a big Fluttershy fan and I hope you enjoy your stay. Welcome!!! If you have a favorite pone then there’s most likely a fan club for them. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Brohoof 3

Glad to see you be honest about the fact that you've not been as into the show as you used to be, and I love seeing another fan of brony music. :pinkie: As a returning member to this forum who has been treated very well since they came back, I'm sure that you'll love it here. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

19 hours ago, Cream Fireball said:

Hey there! As you can see by my username, I'm Cream Fireball, but you can just call me Cream. I found this site from a couple friends of mine and decided that the community here seems nice, so here I am! I first watched MLP:FiM back in 2012 and, although I haven't watched the show that much since then, I stilll have...some form of liking for it ;p And I still listen to brony music occasionally. Other than that though I'm obsessed  with video games tbh. I hope I get to meet some of y'all!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?: From a couple friends of mine.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: not sure how else to answer this question other than i watched the show and loved it lmao? i havent watched it in a while though admittedly

Hello and welcome! :fluttershy: I'm very sorry for the late reply. :blush: But don't worry if you haven't watched the show lately, you'll still be very welcomed here and completely free for you to join us! :kindness: You can also talk about virtually anything here, things that you have a passion for, like video games! :squee: I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :yay: 

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, Cream Fireball said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?: From a couple friends of mine.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: not sure how else to answer this question other than i watched the show and loved it lmao? i havent watched it in a while though admittedly

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here. Everyone's nice. I love video games myself, Fallout and Skyrim being among some of my favorites. I love drawing as well. You ever wanna talk feel free to send me a message!

Welcome to the forums! :squee:

I hope you enjoy your stay. To be honest, I haven't binge watched any episodes for a while and have been focusing on school rather then the forums. Something you might want to do is look either on MLPForums or online for MLP:FiM games if you want to get more action with the ponies aswell as keep your video game addicition. :D