Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Is Youtube/Video Making a Career?

Just now, Gestum said:

Well, if someone make enough money of youtube/twitch to live on I would call it a career. 

How do you know that? Pewdiepie, Markipiller and Jacksepticeye all genuine seem to like making vidoes. 

Yeah, because they make millions of dollars doing it. Pretty sure ANYONE would 'genuinely' like making videos if that was the insane payoff.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Kyoshi said:

Yeah, because they make millions of dollars doing it. Pretty sure ANYONE would 'genuinely' like making videos if that was the insane payoff.

And they can't like making vidoes for reasons like entertaining people because? 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Gestum said:

And they can't like making vidoes for reasons like entertaining people because? 

Because, and let's be clear, this is all MY WORTHLESS OPINION, their content is *shit*. They play games and act like idiots. Where in any sane world is that worth millions of dollars? 

Really though, the better question is, why the hell do any of you even care that I don't like this system or the people involved? What does my entirely pointless opinion affect? It affects nothing. You are talking to me, a worthless nobody on the internet who nobody gives two flying fucks about what I have to say, so why does anyone here even care about what I am saying all of a sudden? Is it because we dare not criticize these precious Youtubers? Are we not allowed to be critical of them? The only time it should ever bother any of you is if I were rich or famous and all of a sudden people actually gave a shit about what I have to say, but almost nobody does, so I really don't get why me expressing my distate for these Youtubers is pissing on anyone's cereal. All I said was that those 3 people are terrible and I am being confronted like I insulted everyone's mom who happened to cure cancer. You need not worry about the opinion of some tiny, insignificant ant. Me, some piece of shit whose words go nowhere no matter what. Nobody cares about what I have to say and I don't get why anyone is starting here.

• Brohoof 2

Locking this temporarily so we can all take a deep breath, relax, and realize that it's not worth the angina from getting this heated.

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was locked