Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is the new special due for 2019 or this year?

ShadowSJG

It'll be close, the wait between Forgotten Friendship and RoF wasn't too long, I believe 4 months, and from what it sounded like back in Comic Con, there's another EQG special due this year

It could either be released towards the end of this year or early next year. It all depends on how far along they were when the teaser was shown at SDCC.

I remember they said Equestria Girls are going to continue going as it was, only ponies get a reboot. I don't know if someday they re going to graduate from high school or not

1 minute ago, R.D.Dash said:

I remember they said Equestria Girls are going to continue going as it was, only ponies get a reboot. I don't know if someday they re going to graduate from high school or not

source?

Though to my knowledge, it isn't clear yet if EqG would continue the same way as it is currently or also get a reboot... Though it would be a bit strange (at least to me) if EqG was the last thing to remain of G4... :ooh:

• Brohoof 2

not sure,but it's leaked somewhere on the web

28 minutes ago, Feather Data said:

source?

This is a good time to bring this up though. If you do have the source please don't post it here. It goes against our piracy guideline and it will be swiftly removed if done so.

Just wanted to leave a word of wisdom. :D

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

This is a good time to bring this up though. If you do have the source please don't post it here. It goes against our piracy guideline and it will be swiftly removed if done so.

Just wanted to leave a word of wisdom. :D

Sorry, I wasn't planning to post anything forbidden in this forum.

Edited by R.D.Dash

10 hours ago, This Whomps said:

It'll be close, the wait between Forgotten Friendship and RoF wasn't too long, I believe 4 months, and from what it sounded like back in Comic Con, there's another EQG special due this year

I hear people say we are only getting two this year. Why do you say there is another one?

• Brohoof 1