Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My little tree hugger Reggae is magic

Dabmanz

Ok...

Unfortunately, you're off the mark in terms of the Reggae vibe. Reggae typically does not contain hard percussion, and is more of a soft type of genre. However, if you choose to fuse it with another genre, be sure to make the reggae more dominant and keep the character of the pice light. 

You definitely need more development, you were literally using the same music clip and reversing/manipulating it. I suggest you invest on learning to notate your own melodies and rhythms. In terms of the interjected quotes, they sadly need to go. They came in way to abruptly and the song didn't continue over them. 

All in all, I hate to be that guy, but you're gonna have to scrap this and completely start from scratch. Please don't be discouraged about what I said in my feedback, for I was once where you were. Shoot me a PM if you really want to learn how to produce great Reggae. I'm almost always online. 

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Ok...

Unfortunately, you're off the mark in terms of the Reggae vibe. Reggae typically does not contain hard percussion, and is more of a soft type of genre. However, if you choose to fuse it with another genre, be sure to make the reggae more dominant and keep the character of the pice light. 

You definitely need more development, you were literally using the same music clip and reversing/manipulating it. I suggest you invest on learning to notate your own melodies and rhythms. In terms of the interjected quotes, they sadly need to go. They came in way to abruptly and the song didn't continue over them. 

All in all, I hate to be that guy, but you're gonna have to scrap this and completely start from scratch. Please don't be discouraged about what I said in my feedback, for I was once where you were. Shoot me a PM if you really want to learn how to produce great Reggae. I'm almost always online. 

Thanks for the feedback and for offering to give tips. :)

8 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Np, do you want me to start coaching you now? Or want to wait?

Thanks for the offer but at the moment I am experimenting with different sounds I just made an instrumental reggae track which may be a new genre of reggae I may of accidentally made while playing around with it.

Edited by Dabmanz

Just now, Dabmanz said:

Thanks for the offer but at the moment I am experimenting with different sounds I just made an instrumental reggae track which may be a new genre of reggae I may of accidentally made while playing around with it.

More like a fusion. Like progressive reggae or something...

• Brohoof 1