Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Movie Finally Getting a Release in Japan!

FirePuppy

36 minutes ago, Nightmare glim said:

Well it dosent really matter since it wont help the box office.

Of course it doesn't; there's no need for more box office money against the film's actual budget anyways.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Nightmare glim said:

Well it dosent really matter since it wont help the box office.

The movie's been out of theatrical circulation for quite some time, you think he doesn't know that? :P What this does have the potential of helping is getting the franchise more sales in Japan and better yet, more fans in Japan. So yes, this does matter. :twi:

On 10/15/2018 at 10:53 PM, CloudMistDragon said:

The movie's been out of theatrical circulation for quite some time, you think he doesn't know that? :P What this does have the potential of helping is getting the franchise more sales in Japan and better yet, more fans in Japan. So yes, this does matter. :twi:

I think FIM has been discontinued in Japan, but apparently the two legs is better counterpart is popular there :mlp_huh:. Well, we are getting Bishoujo statuettes of ‘em:dash:. Did you know that princess fish waifu is a Japanese pony?

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160129221623

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

I think FIM has been discontinued in Japan, but apparently the two legs is better counterpart is popular there :mlp_huh:. Well, we are getting Bishoujo statuettes of ‘em:dash:.

That is still so bizarre and I want to understand the psychology behind that. What's not to like about Ponies? Does it just boil down to the type of anthro? Or is it more complicated than that?

12 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

That is still so bizarre and I want to understand the psychology behind that. What's not to like about Ponies? Does it just boil down to the type of anthro? Or is it more complicated than that?

Nah, it was meant for Equestria Girls being more popular in Japan rather than FIM. It’s weird because they also like cute things and ponies are cute things :mlp_huh:

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

Nah, it was meant for Equestria Girls being more popular in Japan rather than FIM. It’s weird because they also like cute things and ponies are cute things :mlp_huh:

Yeah but if Japan dropped FIM completely, that's more than being just less popular than E.G.

On 10/16/2018 at 11:53 PM, Steve Piranha said:

I think FIM has been discontinued in Japan, but apparently the two legs is better counterpart is popular there :mlp_huh:. Well, we are getting Bishoujo statuettes of ‘em:dash:. Did you know that princess fish waifu is a Japanese pony?

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20160129221623

Regardless either way, though, The Movie is still getting released in Japan no matter what happens.