Jump to content
Banner by ~ SFyr

The Movie Finally Getting a Release in Japan!


 Share

Recommended Posts

Finally, time to listen to some "anime songs" from this!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


4 hours ago, Nightmare glim said:

Well it dosent really matter since it wont help the box office.

The movie's been out of theatrical circulation for quite some time, you think he doesn't know that? :P What this does have the potential of helping is getting the franchise more sales in Japan and better yet, more fans in Japan. So yes, this does matter. :twi:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 10/15/2018 at 10:53 PM, CloudMistDragon said:

The movie's been out of theatrical circulation for quite some time, you think he doesn't know that? :P What this does have the potential of helping is getting the franchise more sales in Japan and better yet, more fans in Japan. So yes, this does matter. :twi:

I think FIM has been discontinued in Japan, but apparently the two legs is better counterpart is popular there :mlp_huh:. Well, we are getting Bishoujo statuettes of ‘em:dash:. Did you know that princess fish waifu is a Japanese pony?

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160129221623

 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

I think FIM has been discontinued in Japan, but apparently the two legs is better counterpart is popular there :mlp_huh:. Well, we are getting Bishoujo statuettes of ‘em:dash:.

That is still so bizarre and I want to understand the psychology behind that. What's not to like about Ponies? Does it just boil down to the type of anthro? Or is it more complicated than that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


12 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

That is still so bizarre and I want to understand the psychology behind that. What's not to like about Ponies? Does it just boil down to the type of anthro? Or is it more complicated than that?

Nah, it was meant for Equestria Girls being more popular in Japan rather than FIM. It’s weird because they also like cute things and ponies are cute things :mlp_huh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 10/16/2018 at 11:53 PM, Steve Piranha said:

I think FIM has been discontinued in Japan, but apparently the two legs is better counterpart is popular there :mlp_huh:. Well, we are getting Bishoujo statuettes of ‘em:dash:. Did you know that princess fish waifu is a Japanese pony?

  Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20160129221623

 

Regardless either way, though, The Movie is still getting released in Japan no matter what happens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Woo! Now the Japanese can witness the intense mediocrity for themselves. I am quite curious though about Storm King's and Tempest's Japanese voices. There's potential with those two.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...