Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Survey Discussion Thread

Quinch

First off, if you don't know which survey I'm referring to, you should probably skip this thread for now to avoid bias. Seriously. Just go away and come back afterward.

Edit: I guess the survey might be of interest to some who aren't aware of it yet. So, I'll provide a link to it, but there's, well, not really a condition, just a piece of advice. Only download the survey if you have the answer to the question in the spoiler below. What the answer is doesn't matter - only if you have one. If you do have it, the link will be in the spoiler below that. If you don't, really, just skip it. I'm being sincere. 

Spoiler

Did you kill Goat Mom?

Spoiler

Spoiler

So, this is interesting. I honestly aren't sure what to make of it - whether what it implies or what it's leading towards. What are your thoughts or theories?

2 minutes ago, Quinch said:

First off, if you don't know which survey I'm referring to, you should probably skip this thread for now to avoid bias. Seriously. Just go away and come back afterward.

Reveal hidden contents

Are you by any chance referring to this? Link

Might be helpful to put it in a spoiler, whatever you are talking about

3 minutes ago, Quinch said:

Nope, different survey program. Don't worry about it - I'm sure you'll hear about it soon enough.

Okay, it is just hard for the community to discuss something (or staff to even moderate discussion) when no one knows what it is. You want me to lock this until whatever you are talking about becomes public knowledge?

1 minute ago, Jeric said:

Okay, it is just hard for the community to discuss something (or staff to even moderate discussion) when no one knows what it is. You want me to lock this until whatever you are talking about becomes public knowledge?

Naw, it's good.

6 minutes ago, Gestum said:

Can't you just link the survey? That way there could actually be some kind of discussion here. 

It's, uh, one of those "you'll know it when you see it, but it's hard not to give stuff away" kind of things?

1 hour ago, Sun Wukong said:

Is this some kind of elaborate prank to get people to waste their time looking for a survey that doesn't exist or something?

What? No!

It's not that elaborate. 

Jokes aside, tho, it is about an actual thing. I edited the OP with a bit more info.