Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Shadows Arise - Advanced

ShadowLadyEsme

(edited)

Optional Characters:

While you could always simply use your own character, there are a few slots that MUST be filled.

Lady Esme (ShadowLadyEsme)

A dark and mysterious alicorn, Lady Esme is queen of the shadows. She was born into royalty, eldest sister of Princess Celestia. However, at a young age, her parents abandoned her due to suspiscioun over her markings wrapped around her leg. Through many hardships, she was forced to watch as her parents formed the perfect kingdom she was origionally meant to rule. Through years of plotting, Lady Esme finnaly killed her parents. But not without a price, Lady Esme is certifiably insane. She had mutiple personalities that corespond with her emotions. When angered, she is sadistic and very impulsive. However, on most occasions she is very observant and relies on her instincts and her abilities over shadow.

Princess Selin

Daughter of the evil Lady Esme, Princess Selin is very protective of her mother. She's a crucial part of Esme's plan and is desined to take over the roles of Princess Celestia and Luna. However, this does not mean she's more powerfull than Lady Esme. She knows this and is very respectfull towards her mother, be polite in her presance at all moments. Princess Selin is insane though, and has a bloodlust rivaled by none other.

Princess Celestia

Technical ruler of equestria that is though to be the strongest of all the ponies. She is very refined and respected, though Lady Esme and Princess Celestia have very different forms of being polite. She is strong and a bit egotistical, though most ponies don't notice, seeing her as a powerfull being.

Princess Luna

The underappreciated sister of Princess Celestia. She was banished from equestria at a young age and was sent to the moon for 1000 years. She never met Lady Esme or Princess Selin, though she shared a common distaste of Princess Selin and Lady Esme due to her sister's stories.

How to join the rp:

The side I'm on:

My pony's name:

My pony's personality:

My pony's Appearance:

Other:

First post:

^ Please use this format ON the roleplay and not the occ thread

Roleplay rules:

- Do not godmod, all ponies can die and can only rejoin the RP if the leaders of both sides allow them to rejoin

- You must post up to at least 5 sentances. If you post less than that you will have three warnings before you are kicked from the roleplay.

- Unless your charrie has the ability to read minds or has someway of knowing things it shouldn't, please do not pretend your pony knows things it wouldn't in real life

- After you post, please tell us in this OOC thread and get my attention by QUOTING one of my posts, do NOT quote in the actual roleplay.

Please ask via message if you which to be Princess Selin or Princess Luna. You must include an example of your roleplaying ability in the charrie in question.

Link:

http://mlpforums.com...-shadows-arise/

Edited by ShadowLadyEsme

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know. That part sorta sucks, now doesn't it. Well, you made up the recruitment office (since it wasn't actually mentioned before-hand), so you must have made up the officer, no? Either find someone else to play the officer, or play him untill he's no longer needed. Simple, right?

Stuck in recruitment office. How do I get accepted without godmoding?

(edited)

Oi, buddy.

Name's taken.

To avoid confusion, ask a mod to change the topic title.

I'm capable of changing the title myself, but thank you.

I'll join... I assume that, if accepted, I'll introduce everything in the rp.

We're short on members, so that'd be a WONDERFULL idea. Perhaps you would like to take on a more important role? We have three slots open currently for "leader" slots.

Princess Silen

Princess Celestia

Princess Luna

Edited by ShadowLadyEsme

Optional Characters:

While you could always simply use your own character, there are a few slots that MUST be filled.

Lady Esme (ShadowLadyEsme)

A dark and mysterious alicorn, Lady Esme is queen of the shadows. She was born into royalty, eldest sister of Princess Celestia. However, at a young age, her parents abandoned her due to suspiscioun over her markings wrapped around her leg. Through many hardships, she was forced to watch as her parents formed the perfect kingdom she was origionally meant to rule. Through years of plotting, Lady Esme finnaly killed her parents. But not without a price, Lady Esme is certifiably insane. She had mutiple personalities that corespond with her emotions. When angered, she is sadistic and very impulsive. However, on most occasions she is very observant and relies on her instincts and her abilities over shadow.

Princess Selin

Daughter of the evil Lady Esme, Princess Selin is very protective of her mother. She's a crucial part of Esme's plan and is desined to take over the roles of Princess Celestia and Luna. However, this does not mean she's more powerfull than Lady Esme. She knows this and is very respectfull towards her mother, be polite in her presance at all moments. Princess Selin is insane though, and has a bloodlust rivaled by none other.

Princess Celestia

Technical ruler of equestria that is though to be the strongest of all the ponies. She is very refined and respected, though Lady Esme and Princess Celestia have very different forms of being polite. She is strong and a bit egotistical, though most ponies don't notice, seeing her as a powerfull being.

Princess Luna

The underappreciated sister of Princess Celestia. She was banished from equestria at a young age and was sent to the moon for 1000 years. She never met Lady Esme or Princess Selin, though she shared a common distaste of Princess Selin and Lady Esme due to her sister's stories.

How to join the rp:

The side I'm on:

My pony's name:

My pony's personality:

My pony's Appearance:

Other:

First post:

^ Please use this format ON the roleplay and not the occ thread

Roleplay rules:

- Do not godmod, all ponies can die and can only rejoin the RP if the leaders of both sides allow them to rejoin

- You must post up to at least 5 sentences. If you post less than that you will have three warnings before you are kicked from the role play.

- Unless your charrie has the ability to read minds or has someway of knowing things it shouldn't, please do not pretend your pony knows things it wouldn't in real life

Please ask via message if you which to be Princess Selin, Princess Celestia, or Princess Luna. You must include an example of your roleplaying ability in the charrie in question.

ok but i do have an concern for some people 5 sentences is maybe to much maybe you can throw in an handicap?

Hmmm may sonic Boom join in? Hes well....odd...zalgo the pony not a zaolgo pony...he has jokes about zalgofication. His mentality is like discord+him from power puff girls+ pinkie

hes random

and manipulative

he never takes lead but likes to nudge from the shadows in the right direction.

he takes the form of a white alicorn with black and yellow hair.. be aware he may be pure darkness ponified but according to myth he is also light...

hes considdered constructive chaos..like how a fire helps a forest grow

ok but i do have an concern for some people 5 sentences is maybe to much maybe you can throw in an handicap?

Well, you see, the only problem with that idea is that this IS an advanced roleplay. To be honest, I believe I'm being very generous by allowing only 5 sentances, most roleplay sites keep advanced roleplays at a mininum of 500 words or more. Yes, 5 sentances is VERY generous indeed.

Hmmm may sonic Boom join in? Hes well....odd...zalgo the pony not a zaolgo pony...he has jokes about zalgofication. His mentality is like discord+him from power puff girls+ pinkie

hes random

and manipulative

he never takes lead but likes to nudge from the shadows in the right direction.

he takes the form of a white alicorn with black and yellow hair.. be aware he may be pure darkness ponified but according to myth he is also light...

hes considdered constructive chaos..like how a fire helps a forest grow

You may join if you like, just be sure to follow the format on the actual roleplay, it allows for better organization.

I'll be Princess Celestia. Someone has to be the good guy. Gosh, I hope we get more characters.

I do too, shall we begin in the shadow realm. With Lady Esme revealing herself and warning Princess Celestia of the soon-to-come war?

I posted, I hope it is up to snuff <3

It's perfect! I've returned the post, please go reply.

Sure! No need for everyone to know, though. How about you PM me, and then I react like that? OK?

I've basically set the scene for you on the roleplay as it is, all you have to do is go post. Simple enough, right?

(edited)

I guess so... I love difficulties though. Humph.

You've gotta set a story for everyone else to follow first, correct?

We can't make the storyline too confusing.

Edited by ShadowLadyEsme

when will we restart it?

Has been done, you may rejoin if you wish, though you might want to think about how to make the storyling connect together? Perhaps you can walk in with No.1 here as Celestia's (other?) apprentice?

Correct. Maybe we could co-DM. Maybe.

Perhaps, seeing as you are the supposed other side. You may send me a message if you like, but I would much rather prefer it if we could just let the roleplay flow.

Has been done, you may rejoin if you wish, though you might want to think about how to make the storyling connect together? Perhaps you can walk in with No.1 here as Celestia's (other?) apprentice?

Perhaps, seeing as you are the supposed other side. You may send me a message if you like, but I would much rather prefer it if we could just let the roleplay flow.

Relplied