Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When did you last get a haircut?

Cash In

• 2 weeks later...

I think I last cute my hair a few months ago since I was too nervous to go out in public with how bad Covid was spreading at the time and I doubt any haircutter places were open for me to go to anyway. My boyfriend said I should grow it out so I thought "Why not?" :P 

• Brohoof 3

About 3 Months ago, soon as my final exams finished I went straight from the exam room to the hair dressers to get it cut since lockdown had stopped me up until that point, so i waited till i wasnt  busy with exams, also planning on going again soon (possibly this week)

• Brohoof 3

"Get"? Uuuhm... Around 14/13 years ago. :ButtercupLaugh: The hairdressers here have zero experience with wavy/curly hair. I tried it once when I started having long hair and it was a complete disaster!

Never. Will I ever. Let anyone. Touch my hair. Ever again!!!

Spoiler

J-just go away and take your mowing machine with you...

tenor.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Last time was in August 2021 (did it myself obviously :mlp_proud:). I like the growing process. :) Long is just long and I find it boring when it's always the same, haha.

• 1 year later...

Probably september 2022. I don't care about my appearance. Really, it is already f*cked up. I live here. And whenever I need a haircut. Mum takes care of it. Now she just brought me a sandwich with some coffee. It is almost like I am married with my own mother. And she better perfom well, because the moment she stumbles, I will crush her before she gets a chance to hit the ground. Haha.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

I just trimmed my hair this past weekend. It was getting just a tad out of control so I gave it the usual treatment. Nothing fancy. I always cut my own hair these days, now that my former salon decided they don’t want business anymore. (Saves me a bunch of money).

• 3 months later...