Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching In Search of a New Home (GROUP Warrior Cats)

Sphinx-Ara

Annalise, a rather beautiful snowshoe ragdoll cat was lost. She was once a happy and content kitty pet, enjoying plenty of lap cuddles, sleeping next to her human on the bed and enjoying plenty of wet and dry food. But as time had passed, Annalise had felt an urge to explore the outdoors, managing to slip out the door at one point. 

At first, she was content to just explore the backyard and sit on the fence, looking into the woods that was beyond her fence, always going back inside when her human called. But one time, she had felt an even stronger urge to explore, how-ever she was cautious. She loved her human, and if she were to go into the wilderness, she would need a good reason to..

-This is where your OC comes into effect-

Some time had passed since Annalise had begun going outside, and one day, as she was sitting on her fence, she spots a new cat, one she didn't know, and she knew all the kitty pets and street cats. The wild cat, smelling a new and different scent, goes to investigate, knowing it was that of a kitty pet. What happens (whether the clan cat greets the kitty pet with enthusiasm or the clan cat is cautious, leaving, leading Annalise to follow, or even something else) is up to the flow of the RP.

My OC:

Name: Annalise
Clan: Kitty Pet
Personality: Annalise is a very relaxed and friendly feline. She is very curious though, and sometimes her curiosity gets the better of her, landing her in trouble. She is a cat that loves to snuggle and will purr a lot.
History: Annalise was bought as a kitty pet by her human, the moment she was old enough to leave her mother. She had spent almost a entire year, growing up inside of her human's house, loving her human and enjoying the peace she felt of being a kitty pet. It was around her 1st birthday, that she had escaped the confines of her backyard.
Appearance:

ragdoll-cat-with-green-eyes.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I would like to RP! 

Name: Icepaw/nose

Clan: Thunderclan

Personality: He's very curious and loves life. He can be reckless at times due to this. 

History: He has lived a fairly normal life up to this point. As a kit, he got stuck in a thorn bush. They eventually got him out, but he cut his ear in the process. He felt the pain and decided he didn't want to cause it to anyone else, or feel any more of it himself, so, after he healed, he trained with the medicine cat until he was 6 moons old, and, surprise, he became the medicine cat apprentice. He's almost completed his training, and is almost a full medicine cat.

Appearance:

Spoiler

Icepaw.png.9a624490cfb4f7862204fc3d427f9e6a.png

Edited by megisawsm417

this seems interesting for an rp. i would like to join as well so here goes.

name:Jinx

species:Calico main coon

Spoiler

2013-gc-MaineLvrsDesertRose.jpg.31856bd4c28e37a371e2f381b2da395b.jpg

clan: Wild cat

Personality: A cautious and curious feline who watches from afar learning everything she can, hates conflict.

history:jinx is a wanderer who follows the stars. she is originally a pet of a gypsy 

thats all i got at the moment. sorry if its not enough.

Excellent, two candidtates so far. 

@megisawsm417 I believe Icepaw/nose would best be suited as a member of either Thunderclan or Riverclan

@Scare Effect I believe perhaps for you, either Shadowclan, Windclan or Skyclan. s for rank, possibly a Queen?

Also are either of you okay with playing as multiple characters?

2 minutes ago, Scarlet Rose said:

I believe perhaps for you, either Shadowclan, Windclan or Skyclan. s for rank, possibly a Queen?

sky works for me.

i can play multiple characters 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Scarlet Rose said:

I believe Icepaw/nose would best be suited as a member of either Thunderclan or Riverclan

Icepaw is now Thunderclan.

Also, I would be okay with multiple characters. What would we need?