Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Possible Episode 3

FirePuppy

Title: Uprooted

Synopsis: The Young Six respond to a magical summons from the Tree of Harmony, only to learn it has been destroyed.

This means we're getting a Student Six episode right off the bat.

I'm not gonna be happy either way if they get the most episodes this season because they're not the main characters.

I'm happy they're not getting ignored; that'd be a shame after such great episodes like Hearth's Warming Club and What Lies Beneath. I was worried, but this is a relief, and I think it helps my suspicion that maybe Sombra isn't killed off during the premiere.

Either way; I'm looking forward to this one. ^^

• Brohoof 3

20 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

I'm happy they're not getting ignored; that'd be a shame after such great episodes like Hearth's Warming Club and What Lies Beneath.

I'm looking forward to this one. ^^

"Great"? 😤 Both those episodes to me were useless junk! 

3 minutes ago, FirePuppy said:

"Great"? 😤 Both those episodes to me were useless junk! 

Dude; that's fine. They were amongst the best of the season for me, and for others as well. Not dissing your view, but please, have some tact with sharing your opinion.

21 minutes ago, FlareGun45 said:

Alrighty then, so Student 6 becomes new elements, just like everyone wanted. I hope they're happy! :)

Well, not me. I don't want to see an entire season of nothing but Student Six episodes.

Just now, FirePuppy said:

Well, not me. I don't want to see an entire season of nothing but Student Six episodes.

Go ahead, get angry. Cause I've given up. My wishlist is gone, dude. I don't care what happens anymore. Cause yunno what I realized? It's just a show, and nothing about it is real.

• Brohoof 1