Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your thoughts on an returning villian in Season 9?

Dashy 4 Ever

I honestly think and hope that he'll probably be the best thing in season 9 and will be probably be used a lot more than before in the Crystal Empire. Maybe we'll even get a story on his background and character.

post-9999-0-84443100-1365248596.png

• Brohoof 1

Salty that he's right back at square one as a Generic Doomsday Villain -- and that all his development and worldbuilding in the comics have presumably gotten the Star Wars Legends treatment.

Edited by Anti-Villain

Come on @Sondash Studios

I am pretty sure you've been warned about this before. Keep the spoilers in the Season 9 spoilers sections since there are people who actually want to watch the premiere without completely spoiling it. If you do this again then you may as well be warned.

• Brohoof 2

I'll hold off on judgement of his voice until I see it used a lot more, if you will. That said, I'm just stille happy and hyped he's back. <3

I am really happy they brought him back! After all he is my favorite villain. I will hold judgment on his voice til I see the episode, his voice when he says "long live the king" is good but in the animatic it was ... disappointing, but it is not the finished product and will probably sound better.  Anyway, I am hyped! 

I think he sounded pretty good in the episode, the voice worked for his character better then I expected. However, it looks like we saw the last of him unless grogar will be really desperate to sumon him again.

• 4 months later...

I want Reformed Sombra and Radiant Hope from the IDW comic can join the show just like Umbrum Sombra and The Pillars because until now i don't know what happen to both of them now.

1045453.jpeg

I know Radiant Hope and Sombra's last mission is try to save and find Princess Amore but where is Radiant Hope and Reformed Sombra until now? i don't know.