Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Admin: Feld0 is Watching

Nightfall

This thread reports having 0 views.

Hmm...

Admins can brute-change that data, can't they?

Jonke moved it and he will pay.

And he watches you do everything. All the time.

Hmm... Makes me think of what my reaction would be if I suddenly learned that some random girl on the internet had put an invisible tiny camera on my shirt and watching and listening to everything I do... Anyway, oh well ^^

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure if I should be scared... or turned on.

Hmm... Makes me think of what my reaction would be if I suddenly learned that some random girl on the internet had put an invisible tiny camera on my shirt and watching and listening to everything I do... Anyway, oh well ^^

I, for one, am excited and proud of the interest I might arouse with my writings.

Feldy, though, must be traumatized by the amount of gay art I look up every day, ranging from romantic to downright... ahem, "active". Unless he uses a filter of some sort, then he has no idea what he's missing out on.

I am an extension of the Feldian Legion. Resistance is futile. You will be converted. Join us, or prepare to be Feldian Smited.

We moderators are simply the agents of the great and sleepless Feldian computer. He is always watching you. We are always watching.

• Brohoof 4

He is watching me...SLEEP?! :o

He watches you do.... EVERYTHING.

You've already sold your souls to him.

Not true. He never accepted your souls so he can later eat them without them being lawfully his.

That's the way he likes it. Stolen souls for breakfast.

• Brohoof 1

But it's not the cunning, clever, creepy, stalking guy I thought he was. It's a computer.

I feel so betrayed.

Posted Image

Damn you.

Foolish human. The neuromicrochips in the Feldian computer are superior to any cunning of a biological organism. His artificially-constructed brain is capable of much more cunning, cleverness, and guile than any brain constructed by the faulty hands of mother nature. He has already conquered this entire section on the internet. It is only a matter of time before the great Feldian computer watches every section of the internet. And we will grow and spread. Our mechanical unsleeping eyes superior, and able to watch every single moment of your pathetic lives.

Then, we will enslave you.

Make it easier on yourselves and surrender.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

D̢̮̙͚̭̻ͫ̓o̫̪̯͍͖͈͎͐̏̓̐̓ͮ̚n͍͖̯̤̘ͧͨ͐̿̄ͅ'̶̭̃͋̔̈́͐̅t̵̠̗ͨ̎͗̽ ͩ̍ͭ̕t̻̆u̻̺͚̣̼̦̭͛̂̅̓ͩ͘r̀͌̌n͈ͮ̒͛̄̚ ̥͍̟͍͊ͩ̎ͤ̌͋ͪ͝ͅa̯̜̰̻͈͔̮r̈̃ͬͭ̓͐҉o͕ͮ̑̉ͪ̈ͫů̪̱͂ͮ̚͘n͓̘͕͖͕̬̙̊d͙̳͈̘̟͎̉̏.̭̯͖̜̯ͩͣ͌͌ͬ̄͊

Edited by I_wesley125
  • Brohoof 3