Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I'm looking to draw some stuff :) Taking requests

~Lawful Jordo~

Just wondering If you could do my OC holding the Kingdom Key Keyblade...

His link is at the bottom of my sig.

Alright, I'll work it into my schedule

I mean.... unless you have time.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering If you could do my OC holding the Kingdom Key Keyblade...

His link is at the bottom of my sig.

I mean.... unless you have time.

Course I got time :P I just gotta get through all the other requests first, but I'll get to it :)

I would be grateful if you could draw any of these:

An unidentified pony X (black silhouette? pegasus with a messy mane) follows Melody (in a hat) who follows Moonbeam Sparkle who follows Scarlet Mane. I see it like that: Scarlet's head up front, Moonbeam sneaking behind her on the left of the picture, Melody peeking from behind a tree on the right, not far in the back. Pony X again on the left, maybe peeking from behind a rock.

When Scarlet Mane was just a filly she met traveling (adult) Twilight Sparkle, who told her some stories. Lyra and Lemon Hearts were observing them in secret. I imagine it as Scarlet sitting in front of Twilight in the middle and listening closely to the stories Twi tells and Lyra's and Lemon Hearts' heads in men-in-black-style shades peek from both sides of the picture.

Also I've been trying hard but failing to make a picture of traveling Scarlet Mane with a map. She made a contraption consisting of a telescopic rod attached to her horn (she can't do magic) which holds a map, so she doesn't have to do what Pinkie does. I've tried to start from Zecora and added a map, then I tried to change the pony into actual Scarlet Mane, but I've never managed to do a single picture with all this (and without the rings on her leg, which are of Zecora).

I really hope it's doable :D

wow your work look awesome,

anyway could i get Neon drawn? i would like him playing a electric guitar with some Neon green lights,beat patterns and ripples around him. so heres a pic of Neon,

Thanks :) I would be happy to draw it, You'll just have to be a tad patient. I'm juggling a ton of requests at the moment, but I'll get to it eventually :)

Hey! I was only joking about :P

didnt think you would do it!

Thanks so much! :)

I never kid around -.- lol nah, but your welcome :)

I would be grateful if you could draw any of these:

An unidentified pony X (black silhouette? pegasus with a messy mane) follows Melody (in a hat) who follows Moonbeam Sparkle who follows Scarlet Mane. I see it like that: Scarlet's head up front, Moonbeam sneaking behind her on the left of the picture, Melody peeking from behind a tree on the right, not far in the back. Pony X again on the left, maybe peeking from behind a rock.

When Scarlet Mane was just a filly she met traveling (adult) Twilight Sparkle, who told her some stories. Lyra and Lemon Hearts were observing them in secret. I imagine it as Scarlet sitting in front of Twilight in the middle and listening closely to the stories Twi tells and Lyra's and Lemon Hearts' heads in men-in-black-style shades peek from both sides of the picture.

Also I've been trying hard but failing to make a picture of traveling Scarlet Mane with a map. She made a contraption consisting of a telescopic rod attached to her horn (she can't do magic) which holds a map, so she doesn't have to do what Pinkie does. I've tried to start from Zecora and added a map, then I tried to change the pony into actual Scarlet Mane, but I've never managed to do a single picture with all this (and without the rings on her leg, which are of Zecora).

I really hope it's doable :D

Woah thats a doozy :P I can do it though! Once again, you'll have to be patient, partly because of the size of this request and the fact that I'm juggling a ton of requests at the moment. I'll get it done though :)

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ DRAW MY OC??? :(

Posted Image

Her name is Sugar Sprinkles :) Her cutie Mark is One big pink sugar cookie with sprinkles, along with 2 of the same looking but smaller pink sugar cookies, the big is in the center and the 2 minis are seperate, ones coming in the direction of her head and ones the same direction but on her thigh :) Please and thank you, oh and a pink choker with a heart on it. My Deviantart name is SailorPlutoFan, you should know my MLP forums, lol, and thats pretty much it, any pose, idc

Posted Image

Her name is Sugar Sprinkles :) Her cutie Mark is One big pink sugar cookie with sprinkles, along with 2 of the same looking but smaller pink sugar cookies, the big is in the center and the 2 minis are seperate, ones coming in the direction of her head and ones the same direction but on her thigh :) Please and thank you, oh and a pink choker with a heart on it. My Deviantart name is SailorPlutoFan, you should know my MLP forums, lol, and thats pretty much it, any pose, idc

You got it ;) I just gotta work my way through my pile of requests first, but I'll get to ya :D

can you draw nick? you can see him on my profile picture on the youtube account callmebrony

Posted Image

she is so pretty

I would greatly appreciate it if you could draw the King of Magikarps:

Posted Image

Leaning on a Degreaser, with Gardevoir standing next to him.

If that's alright with you, I mean.

MAGIKARPS!!! XDDD

• 2 months later...

Hmm Trainer Red pony or OC? God I'd hate to request two things at the same time.....Well maybe I can request something else later if you'll allow it. As for now could you draw my OC, Flare Blitz?

post-4326-0-07907000-1344907000_thumb.png