Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Waifus!

Sphinx-Ara

(So following the hoofsteps of @Bakugou Is My Man ❤) I thought it would be nice if you all could ask my Waifus (and Husbando) (The irony of having more than one Waifu (one and only) is not lost on me) questions to answer.

My Waifus:

The kind and caring Sunset Shimmer
ewm0CCj.gif 

The Blunt yet Kind Mia

latest?cb=20100730085821

The Banshee Queen, Lady Sylvanas Windrunner

sylvanas-windrunner-david-dias.jpg

The kind and caring Adira Riftwall

4910f3b70d8449193ff375672fceb8128cfc703f

And the fiery spirited Reno

4235ff35e91f11aa13df9099cb1c7d4f.jpg

Ooh that's a tough one, because there are so many reasons. I would have to say one of the top reasons is her understanding nature.

Scarlet is rather understanding indeed, miss Shimmer. I like the fact she appreciates bluntness and honesty, she also gives me some aromatic grass whenever I see her.

I think that the fact that she is understanding is a moot point. Without her understanding nature, she may not even be with me, yet here we are. The Banshee Queen, Warchief of the Horde and a very kind and  gentle girl.. an interesting thought.

She is such a kind and gentle girl, and she absolutely adores my daughter Maeve. Whenever Maeve wants to play or wants to snuggle, Scarlet will always put down what she is doing to spend time with her.

Hahaha oh boy, where to start.. she's pretty good looking for one, but yeah...Uhm well..I guess she lets me do whatever I want I guess..
DiscreteFoolishGelding-size_restricted.g

5 minutes ago, Succubusted said:

Ooh that's a tough one, because there are so many reasons. I would have to say one of the top reasons is her understanding nature.

Scarlet is rather understanding indeed, miss Shimmer. I like the fact she appreciates bluntness and honesty, she also gives me some aromatic grass whenever I see her.

I think that the fact that she is understanding is a moot point. Without her understanding nature, she may not even be with me, yet here we are. The Banshee Queen, Warchief of the Horde and a very kind and  gentle girl.. an interesting thought.

She is such a kind and gentle girl, and she absolutely adores my daughter Maeve. Whenever Maeve wants to play or wants to snuggle, Scarlet will always put down what she is doing to spend time with her.

Hahaha oh boy, where to start.. she's pretty good looking for one, but yeah...Uhm well..I guess she lets me do whatever I want I guess..
DiscreteFoolishGelding-size_restricted.g

Very true, she’s an amazing person.

Thank you all for answering. ;)

• 2 weeks later...