Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your pony waifu?

Remi

No Luna is my waifu cause I feel shes a bit like me in personaility plus she so loveable and adorable

>Claims to have a similar personality as Luna

You do realize that Luna barely has a personality? She haven't made many appearances and in the few moments she is even seen, she just says a generic line

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Oh please, have you taken apart entire computers just to study their parts? Do you spend hours upon hours reading lore from ancient civilizations? Do you even lift, bro?

I may be new here but I'm not new to Twi.

Have you memorized the abilities, movesets, names and locations of all 649 Pokémon? Have you spent hours researching the culture of the 60's? No. You haven't. Now, leave and go drink some coffee with cream, or something! BECAUSE THIS A HAPPY PLACE! Edited by Callisto
  • Brohoof 5

*Gasps* Nobody said Dashie! mlp-phappy.png

1. Who's your Waifu?

Do you have to ask? mlp-dseriously.png

rainbow_dash__my_first_vector_by_jlee104

2. Why is she your waifu?

Because... She's such a fun-looking mare! She has so much characteristics that I love and she has a frickin' rainbow mane!

'Nuff frickin' said. mlp-dblush.png

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

My Waifu would be Octavia or Vinyl Scratch

why

because  i love symphonic music and i have seen many symphonic orchestras also i love Beethovens symphany no.9 mov 2

post-17617-0-74134700-1373310958.jpg

Edited by @Vinyl Scratch
  • Brohoof 3

Have you memorized the abilities, movesets, names and locations of all 649 Pokémon? Have you spent hours researching the culture of the 60's? No. You haven't. Now, leave and go drink some coffee with cream, or something! BECAUSE THIS A HAPPY PLACE!

Can you memorize every single quote in Portal 2? (I AM NOT A MORON!) Is Gordon Freeman your favorite video game hero because he's a scientist? Do you know the Nintendo Entertainment System inside and out? I don't think so.

I hereby name Twily in the name of ME!

162358__safe_twilight%2Bsparkle_animated

• Brohoof 9

You do realize that Luna barely has a personality

I said a bit like me not a lot just a bit not the same just a bit i dint say i have the same personality as her just a bit of a similarity

• Brohoof 1

No Luna is my waifu cause I feel shes a bit like me in personality plus she so loveable and adorable but then again can we have different pony versions as waifus if so gamer Luna is my waifu if not....still Luna

I wuv her for all the same reasons. And she's so relatable. In fact, I relate to her so well, I wouldn't be surprised if I was HER waifu.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I would have said Dashie if you hadn't of butted in ReGen. She's mine, and mine alone! Mua ha ha ha!

Okay, we can share.

rainbow_dash_gala_dress_by_garryxfg-d5tg

Why? Because, It's Rainbow freakin Dash! She is the most awesome pony in equestria. She is the most loyal pony. She looks great in a dress. She has spunk. She has attitude. She has spirit.

She's just so awesome!

rainbow_dash_face_vector_by_p0nies-d4y5q

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Who is my waifu, you ask?

Well I think it's quite obvious.

The one and only Rainbow Dash!

Why is she my waifu, you ask?

Well, she's incredibly cute and super awesome, I don't think anymore needs to be said wink.png

post-761-0-28149800-1373311263.png

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 6

Can you memorize every single quote in Portal 2? (I AM NOT A MORON!) Is Gordon Freeman your favorite video game hero because he's a scientist? Do you know the Nintendo Entertainment System inside and out? I don't think so.

You realize twilight likes either guys tgat play guitars or royal guards she didnt go for the nerdy kid, just saying

Gonna need to have a deathmatch for the twilight sparkle fans

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

NOOOPPPPEEE. Have you read a history textbook in full in one sitting? Do you make sure you use proper grammar in every sentence? No? Then Twilight is mine. Kthxbye Edited by Callisto
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

A crush on a fictional character? A pony, no less?! Please, I have better things to do than to be attracted to anybody who doesn't exist, let alone one who isn't even the sameit's rainbow dash totally dash she's so awesome and cute and super loyal and totally a geek even if she doesn't admit it and she had best gala dress and ashleigh ball's voice is so awesome oh mai gawd dammit.

20120401195610%21Rainbow_Dash_Wonderbolt

schwing, sparkle sparkle.

Edited by CITRUS KING46
  • Brohoof 5

NOOOPPPPEEE. Have you read a history textbook in full in one sitting? Do you make sure you use proper grammar in every sentence? No? Then Twilight is mine. Kthxbye

Can you tell me how powerful a nVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M is? Can you read a computer hardware reference guide and understand everything perfectly? Do you have a 12-year-old computer next to your leg?

Besides, how old are you even? I'm 20 - just around her supposed age! Therefore, I win.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Celestia is my Waifu <3 

She's so kind and wise I absolutely love her design as a character and who could not love her awesome sparkling mane ? biggrin.png

Edited by NightOwl
  • Brohoof 2

Can you tell me how powerful a nVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M is? Can you read a computer hardware reference guide and understand everything perfectly? Do you have a 12-year-old computer next to your leg?

Besides, how old are you even? I'm 20 - just around her supposed age! Therefore, I win.

Do you know all the intrusments and devices that were used in the recording of each Beatles song? Have you read Great Expectations several times in a row? You haven't.

Oh, and I heard Twi's into younger guys. One more point for me.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

...okay, at this point there's no way either one of us will win. We're equally nerdy.

Let's be friends instead! \m/ Wouldn't that be what Twi would want us to do, anyway?

you prancin' show pony

Edited by Daring
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

My waifu, easy!

post-7306-0-82720600-1373312457.gif

Reasons:

1. she is at least 20% cooler

2. how can you not like rainbows?! I mean she has one of the coolest cutie marks- EVER!!!!

Edited by Princess Snowwie
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

...okay, at this point there's no way either one of us will win. We're equally nerdy.

Let's be friends instead! \m/ Wouldn't that be what Twi would want us to do, anyway?

Yes! Friendship is magic, after all!

Twi still likes me way better than you, though. She thinks you're a loser

FRIIIIIIEEENNNNNNNDDSSSHHHIIIIPPPP!!!! YEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Edited by Callisto
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

My waifu is Vinyl Scratch! I have a life consuming romantic obsession with her.. 
Why? Well, she's drop dead gorgeous, adorable, musical, and just generally made up of awesome. Through reading tons of Vinyl fanfiction, I've developed a headcanon of her that was enough to fall in love with. 

post-13398-0-86949200-1373313583_thumb.png

Edited by Apocalyptic_Unicorn
  • Brohoof 3

My Waifu is..... *drum roll* Rainbow Dash <3 <3 wub.png 

rainbow_dash_is_confused_by_kurosakisoarWhy she is my waifu: She is always adorable, and me and her share the lazy personality trait. I mean that Fangirl squeal she does, I just can't get enough of it laugh.png . I love her voice in the show as well. In the world of technicolor mares I choose her, and she's mine!. Heck, maybe she'd like me for my sense of humor and we could chill some time or something. (I am a sad human being...)

tumblr_m5zxn4COb31r1b6b6o1_1280.png

• Brohoof 5

Mayor Mare is my waifu. It's already canon. Like, actually canon. I'm even in the show.

mayor_mare_revectorized_by_kna-d4v3hue_z

Yeah, that's right. You see those realistic trees? That heroic Twilight soaring gracefully and majestically in the background? My eight-foot tongue? IT'S ALL REAL.

Mayor Mare is my waifu because she doesn't take no crap. Mane dying scandal? PFFT. That's like, total Photoshop. AND TRUST ME, I KNOW. And even if that was real it'd just roll off her back, dat tan coloured back that y'all want so bad.

TOO BAD BECAUSE SHE'S MINE

I need help.

• Brohoof 10

(edited)

Twilight Sparkle's mine.

Why? She's intelligent, beautiful, caring, nerdy and amazing.

Oh, and I already filled out my Official Waifu form and you can tell it's the real deal. The incredible Alicorn herself has approved!

img-1632930-1-twilight_sparkle_approved_

Edited by The Brainy Brony
  • Brohoof 1