Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your pony waifu?

Remi

I don't know what you are talking about Big Mac is my waifu so back off dude  i like his personality too so BACK OFF my waifu got it

Geez girl, ok I'll freakin back off :3 I'm not really in love with cartoon characters anyways, I just kinda like Big Mac a little. But really man, that is quite extreme.

Edited by Gamer P0N3
  • Brohoof 1

Step aside boys. I am totally confidant that I can get Twilight to swing over to my side of the paddock! I share her love of books and reading. It may be a problem that our personalities are so similar though. (I have had quite a few "Lesson Zero" moments!)

Who is my waifu?

TWILIGHT!
attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Why is she my waifu? Because she is everything I want in a partner, and more. She's intelligent, modest, caring, beautiful, adorable, and just, AH. I can't describe it.

This has been a post from Mr. Pathetic T. Patheticford.

Shaddup Callisto, Twi is totally mine.

img-1632599-1-287306__safe_twilight+spar

She's smart, modest, a bit paranoid (she's so cute when she's paranoid :3) and adorable. She's perfect.

• Brohoof 1

Here we go again.

Step aside boys. I am totally confidant that I can get Twilight to swing over to my side of the paddock! I share her love of books and reading. It may be a problem that our personalities are so similar though. (I have had quite a few "Lesson Zero" moments!)

Oh yeah? Name one. I've had plenty of those over the past 3 years! I bet you're just bluffing to make yourself sound better.

(edited)

@cuteycindyhoney,

No no no no no I am not going to have this happen again. The last time I tried to end the tug of war about Twilight, I achieved it to end, but it didn't end well for me.

Now, I will not tolerate this happening again, so stop immediately. Settle this elsewhere.

Edited by The Paris Swing Cake

My Waifu is...

is...

is...

the-last-of-us-ellie.jpg 

ELLIE FROM THE LAST OF US...

Now, i know i may sound like a pedophile, but i'm only a year older.

Why you may ask now?

Just look at her, holding a gun

Ellie-rifle.jpg

Isn't that awesome? It is. Case closed.

• Brohoof 2

I have a lot of waifu(s)...so...

here's my favorite:

CHOCOLATE

111227022048-chocolate-candy-bar-story-t

Just look at that sexy beast. First off, she has a delicious taste in chocolate, and second off she rarely speaks. She doesn't last as long as many, though o-o

I'm seriously kidding o-o

Nah, my waifu would have to be...(dramatic drumroll)

derpy_hooves_by_makintosh91-d4rnoom.png

THE ONE AND ONLY DERPY HOOVES

I'm so surprised. No one mentioned her here oAo

First off, I love her "I just don't know what went wrong" personality, and in the episode "Lesson Zero", it just made me love/obsess over her more, saying that I kind of dislike Twilight...HEE HEE HEE

Anyways, I also love her eyes and how they just bounce around. Hell, I listened to "Griffin Village- Autumn(Derpy Hooves)" for 25 hours on end WITHOUT LISTENING TO ANYTHING ELSE.

Mhm. I also have a shirt with her saying "I just don't know what went wrong" AND I have her as a cursor.

Beat that, Twilight fans. 

• Brohoof 2

I just wanted to know if anyone actually would theoretically want to be in a relationship with one of the ponies from the show (non-sexual, romantic only).

Mine is Twilight Sparkle, we've so much in common. With Twilight, i can imagine long nights of reading books, believe it or not, if you're with someone else, reading is quite fun.

Edited by ShyFlutters
  • Brohoof 1

@,

I've merged your thread with one that we already had for sharing which pony we consider to be our waifu, would want to be in a relationship with, and why. Just a heads up. As for me, Rainbow Dash in a heartbeat :wub:

• Brohoof 2

My waifu is... ALL THE PONIES!!!  :lol:

Why are all the ponies my waifu?  Chocolate milk!   :umad:

But if I had to choose one of the mane six, I'd choose Pinkie Pie (cause Pinkie is best pony).   B)

• Brohoof 5

Pfft. You milkylickers fail to see the sheer greatness and adorableness that is the Great and Powerful Trixie.

808%20-%20empty10%20smug%20Trixie.png

Seriously, those smug facial expressions just make my heart melt. And a pony with confidence is a good pony. Plus her voice is awesome. Bottom line: Why is she my waifu? Because she's perfect.

But of course, was there ever any doubt?

• Brohoof 5

Even though my favorite pony is Rainbow Dash, she isn't my waifu.

My actual waifu is...

DERPY!  :derp:

Why? Because MUFFINS! :muffins:

But seriously, she's cute, she likes muffins and when I am sad and need something to laugh about... Well, Derpy is perfect for making someone laugh, even if you might get accidentally hurt. But in that case just MUFFINS again! :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

My waifu is Scoots! Why? Because she is pretty cool, and she also reminds me of me in a way. She wants to be close to the one she looks up too, but is afraid of being rejected. Kind of like me, I am also scared to be rejected by others and I want to be close to the one that I look up too. And Scoots wants to live a life in the fast lane, and so do I.

scootaloo_from_my_little_pony_friendship

• Brohoof 6

My waifu? Trixie! She's just so power hungry, and she's also Great and Powerful! Isn't that adorable? I feel bad how she always has to step aside for Twilight Sparkle. I'd support her and together we'd banish Twilight from Equestria!

What? Can i not dream?..

BQ-nwFJCcAAa7R_.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Waifu? I'm sorry. I've got none. 

tangled_flint___i_don__t_sing_by_bonbon8

Nvm... I guess... My waifu... would be... Fluttershy?

daaaaw_fluttershy_by_exibrony-d4u9uxh.pn

After all, she IS like my real life crush... cute... modest... not outspoken... pretty. Yep.

• Brohoof 3

To be entirely honest, i don't get the attraction to Trixie, with her established personality, i just don't understand how somepony could find that attractive in any way.

I have an affinity for confidence and mean girls. Also blue is the best color ever. And the wizard hat is awesome. And the mischievous facial expressions.

So there's that.

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie Pie, for sure.

1. She isn't happy unless her friends are happy

2. Has abandonment issues

3. Had a joyless childhood on the rock farm.

Why list three points that seem to be negative (or at least not the obvious positive) characteristics? Because they illustrate a depth of character which belies her seemingly one-dimensional, super-sunny disposition.

I also have to consider my head-canon, though. In FiW, Pinkie's 'joyless childhood' is transformed in to a tragic and painful backstory, and Griffen's song Gypsy Bard is a perfect treatment of how it has affected her attitude. She's a pony who, despite everything, refuses to give up on being positive -- or at least trying to. This makes her lapses that much more effective in terms of building a relationship with the viewer.

There's also FoE Pinkie, who had to deal with some pretty heavy issues (i'm not spoiling anything for the three of you who haven't read FoE yet.)

Then, of course, there's FiMFlamFilosophy's Stalin Pinkie who speaks in the 3rd person and is just... ridiculous. "Rarity, Pinkie hears your sadness. She comes as a delegate. Give Pinkie nuclear power -- yes! -- and then she will return your garbage cans."

So this jumbled, combination, head-canon Pinkie is mai waifu because, despite obstacles, she still tries her best to bring light and laughter to the world and do the right thing (except when she's possessed by Stalin. Yes.) . She appreciates laughter for laughter's sake and, as someone who is perpetually two steps away from falling back in to depression (me, not Pinkie), that is the most inspirational characteristic you can hope for.

222520__250x250.png

I love you, Pinkie Pie :wub:

Also, I couldn't read Cupcakes but the RD Presents version is a riot.

Now, if we're going to be super-strict about this and limit it to show canon, I'm going to have to say Lyra. The way she delivered her line "I love them!" in part 1 of A Canterlot Wedding was sheer brilliance!!

Edited by decoherence
  • Brohoof 3

My waifu is Scootaloo. I really like her personality. She's also very athletic, which is great because she could keep up with me if she were a person I knew.

There really is just something about her personality that I love. Maybe it's because she's a performer, and she would take the attention off of me.

• Brohoof 2

My waifu is Fluttershy :yay:

My reasons are is because in my eyes shes is the perfect waifu because she is kind, loving, caring, and adorable. :blush: 

And many many other reasons, but those are all I say right now. She is just the perfect girl and she is amazing. She is also best pony.

post-18759-0-28845200-1375985762.jpg

post-18759-0-24084900-1375985770.jpg

post-18759-0-28845200-1375985762.jpg

post-18759-0-24084900-1375985770.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Oh man here we go, should mention, this is my first time releasing my waifus.

In no random order:

Rarity. Have you seen her looks and voice? Damn she's amazing.

mlp_rarity_by_chicka1985-d4suj3c.png

Raven. A girl of total darkness with almost no emotions? My type of girl, and I find her cute.

raven_by_bunnyrav94.jpg

Octavia. A girl similar to Rarity and a bit more and quiet? Also a favorite.

octavia_by_ranger309-d6bg5kc.png

Starfire. I find her adorable and sweet most of the times.

starfirelg.jpg

Amy Rose. Cute, adorable, and highly judged by many. Poor girl.

Amy-Rose-Sonic-Advance-3-amyxzane-4eva-3

Blaze the cat. A relaxed and wise girl who is similar to Silver the hedgehog.

Sonic%20Rush%20Adventure.png

Celestia. She's just so majestic and naturally beautiful as well.

50277.png

Aqua. Pretty, smart, respectable, and wise like, all what I look for.

tumblr_lkc8uvQU0p1qe8r84o1_500.png

And there you have it.

Edited by DXSilverX
  • Brohoof 1