Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your pony waifu?

Remi

Fluttershy, because well I do have a crush on her. I'm just totally in love with her. She reminds me of me sometimes when it comes to social interactions and like her I'm pretty introverted.

I think everyone that knows me on here knows of my huge crush on Flutters.... :blush:

• Brohoof 2

I've said this before in random places I believe, but probably Fancy Pants. There isn't a stallion version of my ideal guy yet, but I enjoy Fancy Pants and his interactions with Rarity.

Although that redheaded mailpony has a rather nice design. He feels like a ponified animator, or something.

• Brohoof 1

>implying I already don't have a crush on a character.
>implying I don't have actual feelings for the said character.

Look at my avatar, look at my profile, look at my blog posts. 

Derpy, because Derpy.

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur
  • Brohoof 1

I guess... Thunderlane.

Like, what's not to like about him? His color scheme is all the colors I like, he has a nice voice, and he has an adorable brother! Besides, I heard he gets all the mares. He won't after I happen to him. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I already have a crush on Applejack, so my answer is Applejack. She has nearly everything I could possibly want in a woman, she cute and sexy is not afraid to be herself and is true to herself and others. Is very warm, friendly and compassionate, and truly understands what is really important in life.

• Brohoof 1

Well,AJ,just because she's stubborn,hardworking,and the most dependable of ponys. If I swung that way...I mean look at that face.mlp_applejack_background_by_istilllikega

If not than soaring because he's so derpy and awesome,and I am in love with his character design.

officer_soarin___by_gig_mendecil-d4uvm8t

clopclopclopclop

Probably Twilight, because she is very smart, and sometimes funny. Not because she is a princess but because she would be very interesting at Dinner conversations and if we watched Movies together.

Another one would probably be Rarity. But I say Twilight because if I was not a rich fancy stallion, she would be hard to get.

If I had one? lol I have many...

Princess Celestia,

post-16621-0-12922800-1385844703_thumb.jpg

Come on she is super sexy... and I for one love the sun.

Pinkie Pie...

post-16621-0-46431900-1385844808_thumb.png

I just love everything about her... her voice, her dancing, her singing is wonderful! she's sexy... and I love all her episodes!  And hate saying this... because I hate picking favorites out of the mane 6... but she is my favorite...

Edited by Princess Pinkie Pie