Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your pony waifu?

Remi

Who is my waifu? Midna, from Twilight Princess.

256px-Midna.png

Why is she my waifu?

Better question. Why not?

Her smart-ass-ness never ceases to make me smile, laugh, and make me feel bad about myself at the same time. But then, later, she'll fess up and honestly take it back. She's got a strong will too, and'll stick by my side even when she's being offered absolute power over both the Light and Twilight realms. That's some serious commitment. Also, I figured out how much of a loveable character she was when she almost died, and I nearly cried, so yeah.

Wuv her <3

• Brohoof 3

So it seems my Waifu (sounds like another japanese thing, so I'll call it a ) crush is Applejack
applejack_vector_by_hombre0-d4a3lwt.png
Why? Because my psychology book said so.
Being INTP, the perfect match with me is an ENTJ. And Applejack is an ENTJ.
No wonders why It's my favorite mane 6 since the beggining of the show.

Another one would be Trixie, because my second match is ESTJ, and Trixie is ESTJ.

Edited by GhostPony750
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

My Waifu is Rainbow dash!

rainbow-dash-sonic-rainboom00_zps8015488

Rainbow dash is everything im not! Brave, awesome and cocky! She is basically a superhero.  :D ? :)

She is also so cute! and her voice is cute too! Ily Rainbow.

Edited by Bronii
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

post-16065-0-46930500-1378527661_thumb.png

Honestly I have no idea why I'm so in love with this pony but i think she's amazing! Not even i understand why i have these feelings, I mean she's never had a speaking part, she probably doesn't have many fans and yet i find her so beautiful.

• Brohoof 1

This girl right here is going to be my waifu next July, but since we aren't talking about real life waifus then since my future waifu likes Applejack, she is my MLP waifu.

I love how it looks like your Fiancee is pointing down at Applejack, and Applejack looks like she's thinking "What the hay?" LOL! You guys make a great couple...All three of you! 

Now here's my waifu. (Yes, I can have one too!) This is Yomiko Readman. She loves books and reading even more than Twilight does!

post-375-0-39920200-1378530012.jpg

• Brohoof 1

My waifu is Celestia, because for a silly experiment with lucid dream,

and simply because she is beautiful and wise, even funny

She is cute and no other princess can compite with her

I can say without feeling ashamed CELESTIA IS THE MOST CUTE LITTLE THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD

• Brohoof 2

Marceline is my one true Waifu.

tumblr_mrpac3xPv81ssguhxo1_500.gif

In anime land, I guess it would have to be CC

vlcsnap-3466899.jpg

Because pizza is awesome.

But honestly, it's all about Marceline.

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 4

My Waifu from MLP would most likely be Fluttershy, I mean who wouldn't love something as cute and adorable as a shy girl like her? :3

My Anime Waifu would probably be Shiina Mashiro from Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo

sakurasou_no_pet_na_kanojo-01-mashiro_sh

She is rather "strange" but that's what I like about her as well as her being an artist.

• Brohoof 1

Hehehehehehehehehe...... Sorry guys, but remember Equestria Girls? It doesn't matter who all your waifus are anymore, they're all Flash's! Its SO Bradical!!!!!

1000351_317535011723794_1122424271_n.png

1185255_313631932114102_1577121100_n.jpg

994591_311775705633058_1177399377_n.jpg

• Brohoof 8

• 2 weeks later...

Well, let's start with my easiest choice: My video game waifu:

Maya Fey

MayaConfidenta.gif

God, how many times have I mentioned this...? ... Oh well!

Maya, to me, is just THE ideal woman. She's got a personality very similar to Pinkie's, forcing a smile and a cheeky attitude no matter how rough things get. She embodies so many qualities that make her perfect: From a cheeky, tragic-past-hiding personality, to an idealistic seriousness when things get rough, to a playful personality, right down to being a burger-loving Otaku.

She's also from slightly in the future, which technically means i'm actually a year older than her (even though she's a year older than me in the first game)

Now then, MLP.

... Oh geez.

Oh Celestia.

I can't answer this one.

There are just so many.

I mean

How can I

I CAN'T

... Twilight Sparkle.

twilight_sparkle_by_hankofficer-d46dfaw.

... Yeah, I know Pinkie's my favorite pony, but I think I'd have the most fun with Twilight. She's got an adorkable personality, a sweet, somewhat bashful demeanor, a modest personality, and a desire to learn, as well as to associate with those whose interests don't necessarily coincide with her own, and I could have fun talking to her about my weird personality and the things I love.

Plus, have you SEEN her in Equestria Girls? She's GORGEOUS!

But then, everypony's beautiful there..

Edited by SomariFeyWright
  • Brohoof 3

Marceline is my one true Waifu.

img-1823868-1-tumblr_mrpac3xPv81ssguhxo1

In anime land, I guess it would have to be CC

img-1823868-2-vlcsnap-3466899.jpg

Because pizza is awesome.

But honestly, it's all about Marceline.

Dayum. I'm with you on Marcy, she's great.

MLP? AJ. Duh. I mean I can't hear AJ talk without going D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

She's just great. D'ahmahgawd AJ so perfect.

• Brohoof 3

...I really shouldn't be allowed in this thread. I have TONS of waifus, and I should only have one. DX

To be fair, I have like one or two per anime series or game series that I get too attached to. Notable mentions are Koakuma and Aya Shameimaru from the Touhou Project series, Mitsuko Yagyuu from Koutetsushin Jeeg, and Shizuru/Rou Loux from Shinkon Gattai Godannar. Koakuma and Aya are my top two, however. At least for the moment. @_@

• Brohoof 1

Do you want to see the perfect waifu? Do you want to see a god in your presence? A person that is MY waifu?

b7f.gif

Gabe Newell. Look at him. Just LOOK at him.

This thread now has a meaning to exist.

• Brohoof 4

I can't choose just one, I've grown attached to so many of my waifus. When it comes down to pony ones though, I'd have to choose Twilight, because she looks good as a cow, Pinkie Pie, because she looks good when she stretches and puffs up like a balloon, Celestia, because she looks good as an obese pony, and Rarity, because she has a great personality. And she looks good as a marshmallow.

That's right, no Fluttershy. I'm totally happy for her in my support of her relationship with Discord.

124825_r.png?1376524850

• Brohoof 2

I think i'll change my Waifu for Octavia. Why? because i saw her in the gala episode and i feel atracted by her (of course in a clean way)

and if you guys understand me, i see her like my perfect woman:

-Grey is my favourite color

-I LOVE Classical music

-The design of her was flawless

AANNDD, she has that look you usually see in the photos of models

I haven't lucid dream with her yet, but when i do, i'll scream like Goku

i mean, C'mon! how can possibly refuse this cute thing?

post-18984-0-77507200-1379993615_thumb.png

I can't choose just one, I've grown attached to so many of my waifus. When it comes down to pony ones though, I'd have to choose Twilight, because she looks good as a cow, Pinkie Pie, because she looks good when she stretches and puffs up like a balloon, Celestia, because she looks good as an obese pony, and Rarity, because she has a great personality. And she looks good as a marshmallow.

That's right, no Fluttershy. I'm totally happy for her in my support of her relationship with Discord.

img-1870903-1-124825_r.png

YES! i agree with FluttershyxDiscord!, personally i like to see them like Drácula and Mina, Chaos and Kindness, what a nice couple!

• Brohoof 3

RARITY. DONT EVEN ASK Y

SO, u ask y...

THATS Y:

87724_1344818727994_full.jpg

just look so beautiful, so perfect

rarity-1-2a2gjie.png

i luv heer sooooo much

so hands off...

FUN_HANDS_OFF_.jpg

I hope i amke myself clear

If not ill have my legions on u

guard.jpg

and HAVE A NICE DAY

Edited by lordav
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Simple, I would have a crush on Rainbow Dash because I think that I could get along with her easily. After risking everything to be with her, I would just be at her command.

• Brohoof 1

I will say Spike because I have a soft spot for him. I really like how he acts and the fact that he's basically a fish out of water makes him interesting.

Of course he's funny and lazy, but he can be serious and mature when he wants to be.

Fluttershy, but I would likely be to shy and insecure to actually approach her. We have similar personalities, and I like how she has an affinity with animals. I like to think that I would get along well with Fluttershy, but mutual introversion would be an obstacle.

• 3 weeks later...