Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your pony waifu?

Remi

Hmmm... this is a tough one. 

My Waifu? Gotta be either Dashie or Vinyl

vinylnoglasses.png

Vinyl... I guess because she seems laidback and I love the music she's associated with...

And Dashie... well...

rainbow_dash_so_awesome_vector_by_robzomBecause she's SO AWESOME!

• Brohoof 2

Celestia is my waifu because she's rich and powerful and marrying her would have numerous political advantages. I'm a cold hearted bastard.  :P

On a more serious note, probably Applejack or Pinkie Pie. They're both very likable and friendly.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Skylar (formerly Keiichi) of the MLP forums.

Also Fluttershy. I love the shy and/or submissive ones. >3<

And Elizabeth of Bioshock Infinite.

original.gif

>u w0t m8?

>U W0T M8?

>YOU WHAT, MATE?

>Look at my signature.

>LOOK AT IT.

>Do you see it?

>DO YOU NAO KNOW THE INCORRECTNESS OF YOUR STATEMENT?

>She's mah waifu, mate.

Edited by The Paris Swing Cake
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

img-1656380-1-238133__safe_pinkie-pie_me

>u w0t m8?

>U W0T M8?

>YOU WHAT, MATE?

>Look at my signature.

>LOOK AT IT.

>Do you see it?

>DO YOU NAO KNOW THE INCORRECTNESS OF YOUR STATEMENT?

>She's mah waifu, mate.

What's a haifu?

Could be carried by a african swallow!

you must fight for her love!!

It's the only way! 

also,you're using coconuts! 

(why did i write this in big text?!)

Edited by Judge Claude Frollo
  • Brohoof 2

Well, if Fluttershy is your Waifu, then we need a cloning machine. TWILOT SPIKLE GET IN HERE IM SURE YOU KNOW THAT SPELL! YOU HAVE A BOOK FOR THAT!

If Fluttershy is your Waifu, we need a cloning machine. TWILOT SPIKLE GET IN HERE! YOU HAVE A BOOK FOR THAT! I KNOW IT! SERIOUSLY! GET IN HERE! NOW!

post-17998-0-59864600-1374378075.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Welll, I'm a girl, so this is hard.

Probably Soarin, since he's so awesome.

But since he's Dashie's, and Dashie is my friend, I guess I'll settle with Doctor Whooves.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I don't Have a pony Waifu, there's only Room for One woman in my heart,...And thats Maya Fey, of course

(I am sorta joking of course, I'm interested in real people too....just, not as much)

Edited by Toa of Ponies
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)
You realize twilight likes either guys tgat play guitars or royal guards she didnt go for the nerdy kid, just saying.

Well, I play guitar, freerun and am planning on joining the sas. So boom.

Na, my waifu is rainbow dash, I feel like we have so much in common, I mean, we are both incredibly fit, love extreme sports, ( I love wing suiting, paintball and stunt flying) I freerun, I feel like we are made for each other.

Edited by shadok2012
  • Brohoof 2

I legitimately have no idea if I posted here yet (Sorry, just my idiot side showing again)

Well, depends on if OCs count or not... If so:

changeling_by_pikachuu26-d6f1iks.pngHer name is Neo Fang... She's an OC I created quite awhile ago. Originally, I just made her because I like changelings, but as time went on I realized how much we have in common. We're both complete outcasts, people look at us as weird, even though we're just like everypony else, we both have a tendency to be way too hard on ourselves, and one of the biggest ones, we're just all around special compared to everypony else in some way (As in, I have something strange about me which I won't explain, and she's half changeling.)

If you don't count OCs, then it would have to be... Um...

background_pony__seafoam_by_m99moron-d4g

I like her for one reason: Neither of us are really noticed by most people. The only difference is, I do get noticed, but only in ways that are bad.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

So obvious who I'm going to say. Chrysalis

She is my waifu because she is downright gorgeous. There are hundreds of words I can use to describe her majestic beauty, but all of those words combined wouldn't be enough. Her voice is like hearing angels playing sweet melodies in my ears. Those beautiful and seductive eyes are enough to drive any man's heart wild. Her hair is is as beautiful as the blue sky. Finally, being a queen means she has a dominant personality about her. I love that. The perfect waifu. :wub:

img-1685029-1-queen_chrysalis_by_misteel

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 4

Who is my Waifu

Twilight Sparkle

post-6806-0-26291800-1374795903.png

Why is she my Waifu

She's smart, funny, adorable, voiced by one of my favorite people, and she's purple! And out of all the ponies, she's never had a moment that made me want to disown her.

• Brohoof 2

Who is my waifu? Vinyl Scratch, by a longshot.

Why is she my waifu? I've always found girls who DJ to be off the charts amazing. I also love how she talks(or at least how Nowacking does it). And the music she's associated with, just yes. I got a thing for wubs, and Vinyl is crazy with wubs. But it may also be the fact that I saw a Vinyl Scratch cosplayer at a convention, and she was beautiful. Oh I forgot, her shades <3

• Brohoof 2

My waifu would have to be, Rarity! Classy, Glamorous, Sophisticated, and Elegant. I would not mind marrying Rarity at all, even though I can't actually marry ponies.

the_beautiful_rarity_by_patyv-d6679a2.pn

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

My waifu is Fluttershy. Whether it be her FiM version or EG version, she's still the same kind, cute, adorable, and shy pony I love. Fluttershy has my heart and she can keep it.

Edited by Thoix Heoro
  • Brohoof 2

My waifu is Fluttershy. Whether it be her FiM version or EG version, she's still the same kind, cute, adorable, and shy pony I love. Fluttershy has my heart and she can keep it.

Even though I claimed she was my waifu first, that was something pretty beautiful. Kind of reminds me of whenever I'm in a relationship [which is hardly ever.] :derp:

Regardless, you can have her as your waifu, cause that earned my respect. Aside from that, I got mah own waifu on these forums. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Never understood the waifu thing. At least until I started usin' the internet. Guess mine would have to be... her:

tumblr_m8naymia2v1r3bd7bo1_500.png

Why? I can always see when they use her model as an extra or background pony. Plus she's kinda attractive...

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Fluttershy is my Waifu. :3

fluttershy_by_makintosh91-d4phooo.png

Why?: Flutter Wutter is my little Waifu because she's so sweet! I love people that are nice and very caring about their friends, and having someone like Fluttershy would be a gift for me. And, how can you possibly resist that adorable face! ^_^ She'd be mine to take on picnics, hug and snuggle, and to take around to see the world! The beautiful nature, the animals, I'd adore her and give her anything to see that beautiful smiling face everyday! I'd protect her from the things she's afraid of, and give her nothing but my heart to hold on to. <3 :)

Edited by Vinyl~
  • Brohoof 5

Yes! Friendship is magic, after all!

Twi still likes me way better than you, though. She thinks you're a loser

FRIIIIIIEEENNNNNNNDDSSSHHHIIIIPPPP!!!! YEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Have you guys ever considered polygamy? There's no specific rule against it in Equestria, so if you can work out a compromise, that would be great. Just great... B)

Just  make sure to include me as well. :wub: 

• Brohoof 1

i would have to say my waifu,and i'm a girl just to be clear, either soarin or big mac

e7409da2ec8d77286055a278e46fe812.png

soarin_and_his_pie_by_thecoltalition-d5f

Why?

1. because big mac is a big tough guy who doesn't say much and is always dependable.

2. soarin because he is a wonderbolt first of all and second I'm just like rainbow dash and want to be a wonderbolt too and look in the bush

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

1. Who is your waifu?

Too easy. It's this guy.

img-1705786-1-eeyup.gif

Why is Big Mac my waifu you ask?

I like his subtle humor, and the way he acts towards Cheerilee.

Edited by Gamer P0N3
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

This girl right here is going to be my waifu next July, but since we aren't talking about real life waifus then since my future waifu likes Applejack, she is my MLP waifu.

post-17805-0-53480000-1375277658_thumb.jpg

post-17805-0-61907900-1375277675_thumb.png

Edited by sunset_sprint
  • Brohoof 6

1. Who is your waifu?

Too easy. It's this guy.

img-1705786-1-eeyup.gif

Why is Big Mac my waifu you ask?

I like his subtle humor, and the way he acts towards Cheerilee.

I don't know what you are talking about Big Mac is my waifu so back off dude  i like his personality too so BACK OFF my waifu got it

• Brohoof 1