Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your pony waifu?

Remi

My waifu is obviously Twilight Sparkle.

FANMADE_Twilight_Sparkle_everywhere.jpg

Why? Well, it's very simple! She's intelligent, uses magic, is cute, loves reading and sciency stuff, and, most importantly is purple, which is the best colour. <3

• Brohoof 2

I'd have to say Rainbow Dash. All of the people I've had crushes on in real life are very similar to her personality-wise. They're all confident, and outgoing, but not obnoxious. They're a lot of fun to be around, and generally just make you feel better. So Dashie is my waifu!

d06.gif

• Brohoof 3

My waifu is obviously Twilight Sparkle.

img-1636896-1-FANMADE_Twilight_Sparkle_e

Why? Well, it's very simple! She's intelligent, uses magic, is cute, loves reading and sciency stuff, and, most importantly is purple, which is the best colour. <3

463.png

Obviousy cutest, smartest, all around most adorable purple horse is my waifu. DON'T DENY THE TRUTH.

(now this thread is a thread where t3hzb0t and I fight over twilight sparkle)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Who is my waifu? 

I'm sure you guys know already. Read my member title, huh?

I'm sure you guessed. It's.......

CHOCOLATE!!!

img-1639862-1-chocolate.jpg

Eh, just kidding. My real waifu is....

Soarin'!!

Now, why is he my waifu, you may ask...

*Quoted from one of them Spoiler box thinges on mah profile..*

Although he has only appeared in one episode, those few lines that he said made a HUGE impact on the brony community. Specifically, me.
And why is that?
Soarin' is the celebrity without the ego. He's funny, and friendly, and loves apple pie. I mean, what could be better than a guy who loves apple pie?
Jokes aside, Soarin' is definitely the best, not only beacuse of his personality, but also his looks. He has a very nice character design, with a nice light blue coat, green eyes, and dark blue hair. Those colors just complement each other nicely. He's just a nice pony to look at.
I kind of understand how most people don't really 'get' Soarin', since he only appeared in one episode (if you don't count his appearance in the S2 finale), and had very few lines. But now I'm explaining. His first appearance was in 'At the Gala', which was also my first ever G4 MLP episode. So I became attatched to him just as much as the Mane 6, all because of that. Plus, he is an awesome pony, and there is tons of great fanwork about him floating around Google. I really hope that he will come back in Season 4, because it broke my heart when he wasn't shown AT ALL in 'Wonderbolts Academy' (S3 Ep11).
I was so devastated. The same way how Rarity fans were really upset at why SHE wasn't shown much in Season 3, where there were perfect opportunites for her to have an episode for herself, that's how I felt. There was the perfect opportunity for Soarin' to be in that episode, but NOO, instead, they made it centered around a newly-voice-actored (and quite squeaky-sounding) Spitfire (I really dislike her new voice, BTW).
So... yeah. That's pretty much my rant about why Soarin' is best pony. I'm thinking of writing a long essay about him in my blog. But that's for a later date...} End of quote

Have a Soarin'ly good day!

P.s Otherwise, Percy Jackson is my ALL TIME WAIFU. But he's not in FiM, sadly. 

Edited by ~Chaotic Fireball~
  • Brohoof 1

img-1639827-2-463.png

Obviousy cutest, smartest, all around most adorable purple horse is my waifu. DON'T DENY THE TRUTH.

(now this thread is a thread where t3hzb0t and I fight over twilight sparkle)

It seems like

You+can%27t+handle+the+truth.jpg

It is pretty obvious that Twilight is MY waifu. I even wrote that on her, although I think that stuff may have already dried out. ;)

Ooh! Can I join in?

You idiots won't go anywhere near Twi! She's mine, dang it! We've already settled this! Twi likes me better than the both of you!

No u!

Oh yeah? That's not what she told me! She likes me the most and said that you two always rustle her jimmies! So don't even THINK about going near her!

• Brohoof 1

No u!

Oh yeah? That's not what she told me! She likes me the most and said that you two always rustle her jimmies! So don't even THINK about going near her!

Someone (meaning Twi) lied to you. Because Twilight, without a doubt, prefers me. She thinks you're some weirdo loser guy. Loser.
  • Brohoof 1

Someone (meaning Twi) lied to you. Because Twilight, without a doubt, prefers me. She thinks you're some weirdo loser guy. Loser.

Clearly not! She lied to you. Because Twilight, without a doubt, prefers me. She thinks you're some weirdo loser scrublord guy. Loser.

• Brohoof 1

Do you guys think this is a motherfucking game.

She's mine okay. End of story. And calling me a "knucklehead" isn't going to sway her opinion towards you.

this thread is way too fun

• Brohoof 2

So like I just wanna pop in here and say that I was extremely stressed out, but then I found this thread, cracked open some soda and am having a blast reading these funny arguments. Thank you for this, I have been animating stupid crap for the past three hours and UUUGGGHHHH

Unfortunately my waifu is the Jigglypuff demigod and she is not a pony, but yeah.

Do you guys think this is a motherfucking game.

She's mine okay. End of story. And calling me a "knucklehead" isn't going to sway her opinion towards you.

this thread is way too fun

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

Twilight is mine and absolutley no one elses. Everybody else can just go home, cuz they aren't getting Twi.

This is so much fun

Get back on my thread, see that it has increased by twenty-four posts.
-Oh my god, I'm so popular!
*click*
-scrolls through all of this.

tumblr_mhgdz7Erv41r3k1m8o1_500.png

• Brohoof 5

OBJECTION! I already have Twi.

You need to go home, you're drunk. Twily is totally sleeping in my lap right now like some sort of cat. It's obvious I already won.

• Brohoof 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

Twilight is mine and absolutley no one elses. Everybody else can just go home, cuz they aren't getting Twi.

This is so much fun

I already am home! And I'm with Twily! She said you should just give up, because she's mine! All of her! Although she also says you can have a teeny tiny bit of her mane as "a consolation award". ;)

• Brohoof 1

I already am home! And I'm with Twily! She said you should just give up, because she's mine! All of her! Although she also says you can have a teeny tiny bit of her mane as "a consolation award". ;)

Are you sure you're not with a changeling? Because Twi is with me right now, and she says you're an ugly stupid weirdo. LOOOOOSSSSEEERR

Why are you people fighting over a fictional character that will never appear in real life? Unless it's just a game. But if you guys are serious about this, it's rather stupid.

• Brohoof 2

Why are you people fighting over a fictional character that will never appear in real life? Unless it's just a game. But if you guys are serious about this, it's rather stupid.

What ever are you on about? How do you know she'll not appear, eh? Because she's with me already! And ignore those two, they're clearly out of their minds... ;)

-sees increasing amount of claims towards twilight.
-doesn't know what to do.
Well, gentlemen, I think there is only one reasonable solution.

132727185058-Fuck_this_thread.gif

• Brohoof 3

What are you talking about, she's right here in Attleboro. With me.

Clearly, I have outclassed you two. LET THIS BE LESSON FOR YOU.

Nope. Twi was with you, but then she went to me. I'm better for Twilight then either of you ever could be. I'm just better. Plain and simple.

(edited)

have you gone mad of course she's with me and not you. The Twi that went for you is just an illusion she created to make you think that she went for the likes of you.

hahehuh

ITT: three boys of varying ages argue over who gets a purple cartoon horse

Edited by Daring

Nope. Twi was with you, but then she went to me. I'm better for Twilight then either of you ever could be. I'm just better. Plain and simple.

I agree, you're better.... at being worse! You don't even stand a billionth of a chance to get Twi-Twi from me! She'll teleport us both away!