Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Post Your Waifu Charts

Moved to Elsewhere

2 hours ago, ChikoritaCheezits said:

Don't know which section this belongs under, so here's my best guess.

So I found on Deviantart, waifu charts were really fun and popular. So guys, post your own. They're really easy to make if you use the template on this site: http://myanimeharem.net/

Anyways, here's mine: 

ED5F937C-06F4-240D-D286-6E5B5D58A109.png

Notice all the bubbly girls. Shit, I have a type.

I'm having trouble uploading mine. I chose a template. I clicked on a box. I added a picture. But when I hit okay. I was taken back to the template list.

I went back to the template I wanted and tried adding the picture again, but it said it's already uploaded and yet I can't see it. What am I doing wrong?

24 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I'm having trouble uploading mine. I chose a template. I clicked on a box. I added a picture. But when I hit okay. I was taken back to the template list.

I went back to the template I wanted and tried adding the picture again, but it said it's already uploaded and yet I can't see it. What am I doing wrong?

I don’t really know. I’m not home so it’s hard to say. I do remember hitting save button

30 minutes ago, ChikoritaCheezits said:

I don’t really know. I’m not home so it’s hard to say. I do remember hitting save button

It's okay. I'd figured out what went wrong.

59e394438ec43_MyLittleHarem_LI.jpg.b910d77ce470999ec1b71f7bfdff09dd.jpg

Okay, I'm going to add why I chose these characters later. But for now, I must go!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Remove unneeded photo
  • Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, Stardust Balance said:

So, I noticed from a good majority of these I have a thing for the unification of beauty and brains.

59e36dd6787cf_WaifuChart.jpg.da12dac7be02d301bb616ad422bc485c.jpg

Oh dammit I could've added Cynthia, Elsa and Rapunzel too...

Interesting choices. Kind of surprised you don't prefer Belle over Ariel with your love of the Twi

• 2 weeks later...