Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My return to the forums.

ShadowEclipse

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Learning the aspects of friendship and dispelling my social anxiety.

Hello everyone, you guys probably remember me, used to be a huge Rainbow Dash fan. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to return back to the forums. First of all, I wanted to explain why I have been absent for the past 2 years. Back in September 2017, School was very stressful for me and I didn't have time to interact in the forums and watch the FIM anymore. After a couple months later, I changed my username to "Unknown ...". It meant that I was no longer a brony and I moved on with life. Recently, I've been watching the newer seasons of MLP out of boredom and I've enjoyed them a lot. Knowing the fact that season 9 is the season finale, makes me sad because I've been watching MLP since season 1. I can't believe that I spent those two years of countless amounts of studying, thank god I'm a senior at High School, meaning that I have more free time and I excel all of my classes as of now.

So anyways, I'm back to the forums and feel free to chat with me if you want to know more about me  :D 

• Brohoof 1

Hey! Welcome back. Excuse the mess, a few of the staff are slobs. Just step over that dust pile and someone will sweep it up eventually ;)

• Brohoof 1