Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

my head doesn't appear to stop hurting lol but after so many weeks.. finally that weird eye twitch thingy stopped. {it lasted a long time.. hopefully it doesn't return quick..}
I am dead tired lately though after having been sick ;;
I only keep myself awake so my cat has some play time before we go bed again after work --

i am keeping my fingers crossed that i can get progress done on art that is long overdue though :c <3

+worried about a friend aswell.. very worried

(edited)

Good. Still bearing the will of my grandfather, as much as a snake can. Because he was a real lion of the human specimen. Proud, strong and full of vigor. So much so that it allowed him a certain dignity, as well as a humility and charitable nature, that is rare among lions.
So, in a way I inherited part of that will to stay with my family, in spite that my mother stigmatized every single aspect of my life to isolate me, and sometimes drove into me, without understanding the origin of our genetic problems, despite how many times I tried to explain to her the truth that she may or not already know about this unpaired family.

Still, I wanted my mother to recognize what had happened, because it hurts me to see her being manipulated like this, but also for other reasons that I will explain later on.
But she always had a flair for lies over the truth. And she chose the lie. While I chose the truth, which leads to my desired resolution, of course.

That is the origin of my addictive behaviour ever since I have memory. But the old lion wanted me to stay with her. So, here I am. A crippled snake, bearing the head of a lion, tearing apart over a promise I made. But not any less dangerous than before. So keep that in mind.

Still, if everything goes as planned. This is the "good" ending. The crippled snakes unwillingly killed the lions out of strain, and then naturally died because they had adopted the behaviour of lions, and "forgot" how to be snakes anymore. Especially me...

Because I am pretty much a hobo living under their care, and I want to tear it all down already.
But they keep choosing the lie every single time no matter how logically I explain myself to them, and in that lie, also lies the justification through which they keep extending this meaningless debt, long overdue. By nurturing guilt in a very efficient manner. That is how they killed the proud lions. Out of strain.

That is the reason many years ago, I told you how I went down into myself, and grabbed onto the "truth", to burn, despite that you knew that already.
Well, because it makes me unstable, it makes me myself. And I start to break the family apart. Because this is not a family. It is a collection of crippled people without a real future. And because if it was for them. You would have to take care of this "family" until they die. Because in their minds, "karma" justifies being a social parasite. And in that "karma", they project the impotence of their permanent damage. Meaning that this "karma" will justify them until the day they die. And I don't give a sh*t about karma. Because I was raised by a lion. And I am tired, already. All I want is to fight once again.

Also, they are not less pathological than myself. And my uncle likes michael jackson, if that tells you anything.
But I just presented her with a couple of hypothetical scenarios. And she went for the provervial knife again. Of course, I understand her instictual pain very well. Regardless. I am having enough heartache as it is. That I feel like I may be abandoning this crippled body at ****ing last.

Also, I am having a lot of extra salt, sugars and alcohol with my diet. Which will accelerate the process, hopefully.

It is necessary. And I still care for her, despite that she is a bad liar. But I want to fight again. I really want to fight once more. Right and proper.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

47 minutes ago, Pandora said:

my head doesn't appear to stop hurting lol but after so many weeks.. finally that weird eye twitch thingy stopped. {it lasted a long time.. hopefully it doesn't return quick..}
I only keep myself awake so my cat has some play time before we go bed again after work --

i am keeping my fingers crossed that i can get progress done on art that is long overdue though :c <3

Oh no, poor PanPan ;~; am feeling worried about chu. 

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Oh no, poor PanPan ;~; am feeling worried about chu. 

don't worry i'll be fine, not the first time my body's being silly;
just have to bite my teeth and wait for it to pass y w y <3
i like listening this song; it soothes me

I'm more worried about my friend, it keeps me awake;
cause he suffers anxiety and depression too but he's getting worse and idk what i would do if he ends up doing something silly because they are someone i love very much as a friend

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Pandora said:

don't worry i'll be fine, not the first time my body's being silly;
just have to bite my teeth and wait for it to pass y w y <3

Sending some good and healing vibes your way, hope things get better for you.

Still have my headache from earlier, hoping it will go away soon.  

1 minute ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I'm feeling almost bored:dry:  

so what are you doing atm? i'm bored because none of my friends are active one is trying to apply for a masters thing busy with a lot of other stuff and my best friend is asleep as a normal person my sleep schedule is whack lol

43 minutes ago, FlutteringGuardian said:

I feel like nobody cares about me

We care about you, my friend.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
10 hours ago, Pandora said:

Hopefully you will feel well soon.

10 hours ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Good. Still bearing the will of my grandfather, as much as a snake can. Because he was a real lion of the human specimen. Proud, strong and full of vigor. So much so that it allowed him a certain dignity, as well as a humility and charitable nature, that is rare among lions.
So, in a way I inherited part of that will to stay with my family, in spite that my mother stigmatized every single aspect of my life to isolate me, and sometimes drove into me, without understanding the origin of our genetic problems, despite how many times I tried to explain to her the truth that she may or not already know about this unpaired family.

Still, I wanted my mother to recognize what had happened, because it hurts me to see her being manipulated like this, but also for other reasons that I will explain later on.
But she always had a flair for lies over the truth. And she chose the lie. While I chose the truth, which leads to my desired resolution, of course.

That is the origin of my addictive behaviour ever since I have memory. But the old lion wanted me to stay with her. So, here I am. A crippled snake, bearing the head of a lion, tearing apart over a promise I made. But not any less dangerous than before. So keep that in mind.

Still, if everything goes as planned. This is the "good" ending. The crippled snakes unwillingly killed the lions out of strain, and then naturally died because they had adopted the behaviour of lions, and "forgot" how to be snakes anymore. Especially me...

Because I am pretty much a hobo living under their care, and I want to tear it all down already.
But they keep choosing the lie every single time no matter how logically I explain myself to them, and in that lie, also lies the justification through which they keep extending this meaningless debt, long overdue. By nurturing guilt in a very efficient manner. That is how they killed the proud lions. Out of strain.

That is the reason many years ago, I told you how I went down into myself, and grabbed onto the "truth", to burn, despite that you knew that already.
Well, because it makes me unstable, it makes me myself. And I start to break the family apart. Because this is not a family. It is a collection of crippled people without a real future. And because if it was for them. You would have to take care of this "family" until they die. Because in their minds, "karma" justifies being a social parasite. And in that "karma", they project the impotence of their permanent damage. Meaning that this "karma" will justify them until the day they die. And I don't give a sh*t about karma. Because I was raised by a lion. And I am tired, already. All I want is to fight once again.

Also, they are not less pathological than myself. And my uncle likes michael jackson, if that tells you anything.
But I just presented her with a couple of hypothetical scenarios. And she went for the provervial knife again. Of course, I understand her instictual pain very well. Regardless. I am having enough heartache as it is. That I feel like I may be abandoning this crippled body at ****ing last.

Also, I am having a lot of extra salt, sugars and alcohol with my diet. Which will accelerate the process, hopefully.

It is necessary. And I still care for her, despite that she is a bad liar. But I want to fight again. I really want to fight once more. Right and proper.

Chat GPT:

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling frustrated and overwhelmed in your current situation. It seems like there are complex family dynamics and challenges that you're grappling with. It's important to remember that I am an AI language model and can offer support and understanding, but I may not have all the context or be able to fully comprehend the intricacies of your personal situation.

However, I can offer some general advice. Communication and understanding are key in resolving conflicts within families. It might be helpful to have an open and honest conversation with your family members, expressing your feelings and concerns in a calm and respectful manner. It's important to listen to their perspectives as well, even if you disagree. Seek to find common ground and work towards a resolution that benefits everyone involved.

If the situation becomes too overwhelming, it may also be beneficial to seek professional help from a therapist or counselor. They can provide guidance and support as you navigate these challenges and help you develop strategies for coping with stress, improving communication, and finding a healthier path forward.

Remember to take care of your well-being, both physically and mentally. Engaging in unhealthy behaviors, such as excessive alcohol consumption or an imbalanced diet, can further exacerbate the difficulties you're facing. Try to prioritize self-care and seek healthier outlets for your emotions, such as engaging in hobbies, exercising, or connecting with supportive friends.

Ultimately, it's important to find a way to maintain your own mental and emotional well-being while also striving for understanding and resolution within your family.

-------------------------------------------------------

I hope you will feel better soon, you are not in a good healthy situation right now. I don't think compensating this with junk food and alcohol is a good idea, as it could lead to even more stress, anxiety, depression, suicide thoughts, weight gain or other health issues. /) (\*/) *hugs* :hug_day:

Edited by SunIsLost
Formatting

15 hours ago, Trot Shuffle said:

I do! But it's at home and my mom isn't coming with ir until a few hours from now :wacko:

Ah! My oops I thought you were at home ... :blush:

Losing the key away from home that's a nightmare.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Feeling a little sad and lonely at a cross roads that I have to take the path of... Hmm... 

*huggles silky*

despite pains, am okay! <3 ; a ; so i go and write a story of my oc's before bed huehue

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Feeling a little sad and lonely at a cross roads that I have to take the path of... Hmm... 

5 hours ago, Pandora said:

*huggles silky*

despite pains, am okay! <3 ; a ; so i go and write a story of my oc's before bed huehue

I feel bad for my Besties @Princess Silky and @Pandora and I hope they both feel better soon. :sunny:

ezgif-6-8b5df905f94d.gif.2f5b7f0fc8079fd9919da903ad0c6953.gif

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Oh my gosh you guys melt my heart so much… definitely feeling better :(<3 how could I not with such lovely friends 

@Princess Silky I’m feeling happier knowing that you’re feeling better now, Bestie! :squee:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Oh my gosh!! Responding to this just made me level up to Earth Pony and there's more pink on my profile!! I am feeling this is a living example of how you lovelies bless my life ^~^

• Brohoof 1

Princess Silky I'm sorry to hear that your feeling a bit sad right now I'm feeling kinda the same way now that you mentioned it I feel sad because I lost a friend of mine on discord today but cheer up there's better opportunities in the future (Sent with gentle tone)