Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Sleepy. And a bit sad I guess. I’ve been thinking, and there’s a handful of interactions, friendships, or situations from the past year or so that I probably could’ve handled better. Gotta get better when it comes to just ghosting people or ignoring them when I get too overwhelmed or uncomfortable.

• Hugs 4

My leg has been a bit sore from doing yard work, but I'm doing pretty good other than that. :P

• Hugs 3

(edited)

Sad with the news of Akira Toriyama passing away. Thank you for all the wonderful memories and moments that you have given us. I will never forget you.

"Until next time" my friend and condolences to his friends and family.

Edited by StarlightNyars
  • Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

I’m feeling insecure, doubtful and lacking in my confidence to complete the tasks ahead. But perhaps I have to work on stepping into that identity first.. and then.. moving from there ;~; 

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 7

13 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

I’m feeling insecure, doubtful and lacking in my confidence to complete the tasks ahead. But perhaps I have to work on stepping into that identity first.. and then.. moving from there ;~; 

There is a strong potential, you have leadership skills, you have courage, nobody said is gonna be a easy task but I'm sure you can overcome your obstacles, I believe in you

As for me, I feel fine! Happy and relaxed! Everything is going well in life! I feel I'm finally getting my best moment! I did an effort to get where I am, I helped myself enough so I can only help others now!

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 2

15 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

I believe in Silky.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

22 minutes ago, Rethajni said:

There is a strong potential, you have leadership skills, you have courage, nobody said is gonna be a easy task but I'm sure you can overcome your obstacles, I believe in you

As for me, I feel fine! Happy and relaxed! Everything is going well in life! I feel I'm finally getting my best moment! I did an effort to get where I am, I helped myself enough so I can only help others now!

Thank you thank you thank you. Your words mean the world to me 

22 minutes ago, StarlightNyars said:

I believe in Silky.

I needed that, thank you. It’s amazing how much power the sentiment of others can feel :coco:

4 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Happy that I believe in Silky too:)  

thank you, lovely … 

I’m feeling so much better now. I will try it nail this in all of your honor! 

• Hugs 2

1 minute ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Thank you thank you thank you. Your words mean the world to me 

I needed that, thank you. It’s amazing how much power the sentiment of others can feel :coco:

thank you, lovely … 

I’m feeling so much better now. I will try it nail this in all of your honor! 

and never forget - believe in the forum that believes in you.

• Party! 1
  • Hugs 1