Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Oddish,  its been a full moon and I'm kinda hyped and worn out at the same time.  :pip-err:

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

(edited)

Tired and a bit overwhelmed.

My grad courses have been somewhat manageable since they started two weeks ago, but now things are slowly turning up hence my minimal online presence nowadays. I have heard so many new rumors and info on G5 that I wanted to discuss, but coursework has been hectic and I have a lot of messages to catch up to.

I have six more weeks of this and I can’t wait to be done with these courses by July. 

I hope everyone has been well. 

Edited by Starlight Serenade
  • Hugs 7

Worried that there's still much left from this severe weather:worry:  

21 hours ago, Starlight Serenade said:

My grad courses have been somewhat manageable since they started two weeks ago, but now things are slowly turning up hence my minimal online presence nowadays. I have heard so many new rumors and info on G5 that I wanted to discuss, but coursework has been hectic and I have a lot of messages to catch up to.

I have six more weeks of this and I can’t wait to be done with these courses by July. 

How ya doing buddy!  So good to see you:squee:  

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

On 2024-05-24 at 9:30 PM, Crypty Scribbles said:

Oh, I would share mine for a while but not sure it will be delivered in time ^•^

Awww you’re so freakin sweet!! I can’t!!!!

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 2

(edited)

Feeling awake despite the time.

Also a bit bummed that some of the plans I had this year didn't pan out :/ I feel lonely.

Edited by Bright Honor
  • Sad 3
  • Hugs 1

17 minutes ago, Bright Honor said:

Also a bit bummed that some of the plans I had this year didn't pan out :/ I feel lonely.

Oh my gosh.. ;~; don worry, ok?? Plans will work out and even better next time! We’ll make it work!

• smile 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Bright Honor said:

We are here with you, man :fluttershy:

On 2024-05-26 at 12:07 PM, Starlight Serenade said:

I have feeling that everything shall be OK, you're hardworking pony. Just make sure you have time for rest and don't be Twilighting too much. Loosing screwballs cuz of burnout isn't nicest adventure.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 3
  • Hugs 1

I'm feeling pretty goooooooood. Just rewatched A Flurry of Emotions because I realised I haven't watched it in a while. It's a nice episode.

• Hugs 2

(edited)

Had a lot on my mind recently and made some decisions. It's past time I out myself first and lived for me. The last week or so I have felt like my suffering apparently matters less. It's cool. Imma do me.

That said, I feel ok rn. Watching Godzilla Minus One.

Edited by Bright Honor
  • Hugs 1