mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I feel a lot of pain in my left eye, whenever I close it, it hurts. 

I'm definitely sick, I wasn't sure before but now I am :c I might take a few days rest so if anyone ask, they'll know. (I'm also posting this here since I can't seem to update my status)

I hope you get better *Hugs* 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm definitely sick, I wasn't sure before but now I am :c I might take a few days rest so if anyone ask, they'll know. (I'm also posting this here since I can't seem to update my status)

Awww :( I hope you feel better soon merlfriend <3 <3 <3

Also, very tired and missing my special somepony :(

I think I twisted my ankle '~'

Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 1

img-30211-1-img-30211-1-QKvltej.jpg

Sig by

My OC:Aqualuna Sea Splash :blush:

Tired and very hot because I just walked outside to 7-11 for free stuff, and it's 94 degrees here so it's not as bad but still very hot. 

KSXy5KO.png

Signature made by me.

(edited)

Exhausted..Just finished a 11 hour shift, and I have to back in a few hours, but at least its a short day.

On top of that I'm anxious, and scared.. Things are going bad for my wife and I financially.. she got turned down for her disability again, and unless something gives..we're going to be homeless.... :( I'm getting desperate, even to the point of I'm thinking of starting a goFundme campaign to try and save our home...

Edited by Sir Cal Stonehoof
  • Brohoof 2

Signature By: ~Sassy Dashie~

2lcqjiu.jpg

(edited)

At the moment, I feel as though M.A. Larson is an asshole.

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

Exhausted..Just finished a 11 hour shift, and I have to back in a few hours, but at least its a short day.

On top of that I'm anxious, and scared.. Things are going bad for my wife and I financially.. she got turned down for her disability again, and unless something gives..we're going to be homeless.... :( I'm getting desperate, even to the point of I'm thinking of starting a goFundme campaign to try and save our home...

I understand how you feel, here we went through a similar situation a few years ago, fortunately everything ended up well. My heart and thoughts are with you  :D.

*hugs*

• Brohoof 1

"Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist;

but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."

~ G. K. Chestertonsig-34493.Do4gzZF.png

I just feel trapped. My family says they support me but then they make transphobic jokes or mocks like "i feel like im a traffic cone at heart" when im around....sometimes i just go in my room and cry or just sleep in. I dont feel like getting up. And theres been times i have humored (but never attempted) the idea of suicide, and other times where i just didnt care and just wanted to waste away. I feel awful and depressed. Its like my soul is being burned in this body. (crying)

• Brohoof 1

I'm tired, I'm still sick, my throat hurt a lot, feel like I can barely breathe. Probably an infection :( All I want right now is to cuddle in a nice warm bed instead laying in a tent with backpain. I am in desperate need of hugs :(

Aww man, that sounds like it sucks :(

*hugs*

• Brohoof 1